Remote-RDP.CO - Dual Xeon E5620, 32GB Ram, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $15month (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaitan has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

I opened a ticket two days ago and I still have no answer
I'm still waiting my rdp it really is not serious :(

Chaitan has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Good Afternoon,

I can confirm all the orders which are pending has been activated, If you haven't received any email kindly open a support ticket.

We have hired more staff to handle support tickets, from now on you will experience faster responses in the tickets.

==========================

NL-LITTLE - 2Avaialble
NL-BASIC - 3Available

Premium 500GB - 2Available

Click here to Order now

Last edited:
I ordered the rdp April 4 is already been 2 days late and I was still not able to use it normally
tickets are not followed
Again I do not think that will be both professional
more on tchat I was told that it will solve the problem

i'm waiting for ur replay about my ticket #684173 .....i want a compensate for all the lost days when the server get down and the disk failure (15 days for me)

I paid for Invoice #1175 yesterday 8/4/2013 by webmoney, but now 9/4/2013 my order is still pending. I also opened Ticket #667762 but still have no answer

I ordered the rdp April 4 is already been 2 days late and I was still not able to use it normally
tickets are not followed
Again I do not think that will be both professional
more on tchat I was told that it will solve the problem

Good Evening,

Sir, I check that there is no pending order on April 4, Kindly open a ticket if you didn't received details.

i'm waiting for ur replay about my ticket #684173 .....i want a compensate for all the lost days when the server get down and the disk failure (15 days for me)

Good Evening,

The compensation has been provided and cleared out your ticket.

216 down again.

Good Evening,

Sir, Server .216 is online from past 4days, there is no issue from our end.

NL-LITTLE - 1Avaialble
NL-BASIC - 2Available

Premium 500GB - 1Available

Click here to Order now

u joking by me or what?? u not give me any compensation ...i'm still waiting from 3 days..where is my new server details??

Good Afternoon,

Sir, we have provided you compensation of downtime, kindly check your email for the details.
please check
Ticket ID: 663703

Good Afternoon,

This has been cleared, kindly reply to the ticket with additional info.

The RDP become really bad, no support,:facepalm:

Good Afternoon,

I don't see any ticket from you, Kindly pm me the server ip on which your facing this issue.

NL-LITTLE - 2Avaialble
NL-BASIC - 1Available

Premium 500GB - 2Available

Click here to Order now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back