Remote-RDP.CO - Dual Xeon E5620, 32GB Ram, Encoding, 1Gbps RDAs from $15month (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My own experience witn Remote RDP

Last Saturday i have decided to change my old Rdp and buy other Rdp whith more HDD and less partners i see 500 GB HDD with encoding ans only 8 partners i read the Wj thread with no many complains an d i decided to buy Remote Rdp, i am a very impulsive and pay it, i have open an account and open a ticket waiting activation of rdp, after 12 hours i received answer that within 6 h i will have a RDP, after 8 hours i ask where is it, luckyly i had my old Rdp 2 days more, no answer after 4 hours more i ask again, in resumen it was about a day to get it after asking many times without answer in support thread and here, after asking my moneyback i get RDP apologyzing for inconvenience its weekend and hollydays, but they says 24/7 support, then they ask me to change my commentary here, please and so on, Then first day i see in my rdp a lot of partitions in my rdp, i complaint to them because they says 8 partners maximum they says i have only 7 partners on this rdp, i havent admin privileges and i havent access to task manager to see how many different users and i must trust in them they says that slot wasnt encoding rdp before so there is 20 different partitions but most of then are empty, i must trust in their word.
To begin work i need some software to work, every person have his own preferences, in 4 rdp i have tried i havent problem i have asked to install and i get in hours, here to answer a ticket delays minimum 24 hours, they dont install all thing that i put in folder to install, they says i can use other programs installed that i dont like , every person have a preferences in programs that he used to encode, i decided not to complaint again and get portable version of some programs because i cant wait 24 h to install a programs. in a 24/7 support REMARK again XDXDXD now yesterday i was working in my RDP asking last program to install and working fine RDP at least and without advice or notice they go to scheduled manteinance, i am new in RDP i dont know if this maintenance is scheduled or not but a message in mail or RDP SUPPORT i think is the way to do, saying "remmember than in X HOURS RDP will be offline for X hours due maintenance" i dont receive anything, and they close the web page for maintenance too, so i cant open a ticket to know HOW MANY TIME they need? is more than 12 hours now is friday one of my most important days of the week in my uploader job, i think i must call a friend of mine and ask to borrow her RDP for a while to upload my stuff

one of the worst support in RDP i have seen and i have been in 5 diffents RDPs, too much it must change things in future with this RDP support to renew my slot at the end of the month, i think it isnt support fault but if you wanto to have 24/7 support you must have enough staff to do this, i think one of the most important thing in RDP it is to have a quick support team,

To say something good not all is bad, at the moment all works fine in uloading/ downloading from this RDP, RAR/UNRAR at the moment i havent encoded anything, i havent my software to do this, and fortunatelly i havent need it

This time i dont edit anything it is importan that people know how do you work at this momment, if you cange, give a better support, send messages when a schedulled support maintenance and you dont close support page i will be the first that post here too my congratullation post, but until this moment people must know how it is your support at this moment

Last edited:
Good Evening,

The site was down due to technical issues with webhosting provider, hence we have no access to support tickets and orders.

I apologize for the delay and any inconvenience, We got access to support tickets from past 2hrs and we have been replied every ticket.

If i missed something kindly pm me.

Activate my service...it has been 3 days.

All I get is lies from your support staff that my service will come online in the next few hours.

Handle this Ticket No. #768486

unfortunately due disk failure, i lose all my files from there... i don't receive any email to warning me. so, is not so good rdp. worked good for a while and bang, crashed again. i'm sorry to say that but this is the true.

P.S ARKONADA have right in all what he say.... myself faced with these problems.

Last edited:
this is my last month with this rdp. after disk failure working very slow and i can't work like before. ticket after ticket and fixing is only at the moment. no more... i'm done.

Very very bad service , bad support . Disk missing 2 time in some day,lose all data . How can I do with your service ??
I moving my data from rs , I sure I can't completed with your current bad service .

HERE CHECK UNRAR SPEED REMOTE FU***NG RDP.
iMfYYi5zoPT6g.png

MY LAPTOP IS MUCH BETTER THAN SPEED FROM THIS RDP.

Good Afternoon,

I apologize for the inconvenience that caused with the server.

I was feeling very tired and exhausted for the last three days and I consulted with a doctor already. He said that I am infected with viral fever.

I write this letter to officially inform you about my sickness and to request to wait till monday, I will sort out all the server issues.

I just checked only one server .216 was effected with disk issues and was down, we will get back it online on monday, all the clients will get additional 5days compensation on your account.

I request wj mod to close this thread till monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back