Reliance Jio - Rise of one of the biggest Telecom Operators in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mind Freak™

Veteran

Reliance Jio

What is Jio? Jio is a telecom operator company launched by Mukesh Ambhani who is one of the biggest enterprenaurs of India and also one of the richest man in India. Jio is the holder of the largest 4G spectrum holder of India with pan India coverage. As of now the information posted along the Internet is the merger of Reliance Rcom and Aircel and then their merger into Jio to form the biggest Telecom Company around.

What Jio has to offer?

As of now Jio is giving a Welcome offer to all 4G Handset users to join Jio and use its service for Unlimited Calling, 4GB 4G daily, Unlimited SMS, Unlimited Roaming as of now Calling is limited to few companies as major companies like Airtel, Vodafone haven't given them sufficient ports to connect to their customers but as TRAI states it is illegal for Operators to block other operators so they might be solved soon.

P.S : the offer is valid upto 31st December 2016

Process of Sim Activation

Best form of Activation is the E-KYC method which includes you to get your hands on a Blue Sim which is the sim for E-KYC. Get a barcode by downloading the "My Jio" app from the app store and play store fill in your details after Clicking Get Jio Sim which would ask you for your Name, Last Name, Mobile Number and the OTP sent to that Mobile Number which would then give your barcode.

Now walk down to any of the Jio Activation centres or Local Retailers who are selling/giving Jio sims and give them your Aadhar Card and your barcode then by which they will issue you your Sim which would/should get activated within 1 hr depending upon the server load

How to use your Jio sim card?

• Insert your Jio Sim card in the 1st slot so that it can provide you its 4G network
  • Change your Sim settings so that the 1st Sim uses Jio data and 4G/LTE/3G network
  • Now if your Phone isn't VOLTE which is required for Jio to call around but if not then download "Jio4GVoice" and then you can make the calls over their network

P.S : I am one of the Jio retailers so I can offer you the upto the mark information regarding the service and its pros and cons so just post what you need to ask about the company the problems the benefits i will be happy to answer your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back