Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah elio is always here and also with people saying his not scammer,he will not scam for a mere 50$.. but look, its been a month old for goddamn sake..

Elio is just fucking to all people alongside to him saying his no scammer and such..

Its been a month and still people are acting optimistic that this bitch aint scamming him?

First he says this:

Saying he only needs MB and that all he needs so he can give refund..That was Oct 14 and replied in 6th November..

ohh good now he replied after 2 weeks waiting of samipk..

and again most of the people saying "just relax,be patient and such" well you all are saying this cause your not the one who are having the issue and who is not in the LOSING side.. so STFU..

come on admin's you gotta to have taken action with this long time ago.. its been a full month and in the RULES only 24 hrs TimeFrame for a Scamming Issue..

and now elio is planning to pay him through WU 50/50? Damn! from MB waited for a month and now his offering for a 50/50 through WU?

I would love to put a hole in your smart head friend..

you about summed up my thoughts mate, as for the issue being one month i paid him for his services on the 20th of july 2010 and for 2 months he keep dodging me like he is doing now, and before this thread there was another thread made in december which was locked when he promised to pay me

i guess being a former mod gives you the freedom to swallow peoples money for months and whereas normal users are banned within 2 weeks if they dont have money Elio gets a pass for 3 months just cause he was a former mod, i guess this is life and the staff of most of the forums is like this

here are my thoughts,....FUCK U Elio and you can shove that money up your ass, i am not going to beg for 50$ 20 times in a thread

sami if you had any brain youd stop bashing me in all your replies and give me an answer ..ive explained my problems and in my latest replies here ive asked you shall we do WU ? i dont get it im still offering a refund but it looks to me like you dont care just wanna bash ..then so be it

to anyone else bashing just gtfo and get a life you losers you make this site shit ..

I HAVE OFFERED A REFUND THRU WU HE WONT TELL ME YES OR NO

Enough with the excuses. Where there is a will, there is a way. Just pay him the money already God dammit.

It looks like there is a different set of rules for respected members and normal users. Normal users gets the ban hammer within a couple of days for these sort of issues and here this issue has been pending for a month and still no action being taken. And as usual there are a bunch of suckups here to defend Elio even though the guy has taken OP for a ride for months now.

samipk, dont settle for his stupid 50/50 deal over WU. Get the full 100% or 200%, nothing less.

sami if you had any brain youd stop bashing me in all your replies and give me an answer ..ive explained my problems and in my latest replies here ive asked you shall we do WU ? i dont get it im still offering a refund but it looks to me like you dont care just wanna bash ..then so be it

to anyone else bashing just gtfo and get a life you losers you make this site shit ..

I HAVE OFFERED A REFUND THRU WU HE WONT TELL ME YES OR NO

did i ask for you to share the fee 50/50 with me when i sent you the money???? if you are going to send the money via WU giving the fee is your fucking headache not mine i can take paypal and moneybookers so if you cant pay by them its not my concern,

so stop saying stupid things and send me the money

yea you sent me the money thru paypal the fee was minus on my side not to mention i asked mb and you said can only pay by pp so i took the exchangers fee on my side too :) since you want to get technical

and there go more people just posting bs without reading what part of " i only have cash atm " no online currency dont you guys get ... im offering that

It looks like there is a different set of rules for respected members and normal users. Normal users gets the ban hammer within a couple of days for these sort of issues and here this issue has been pending for a month and still no action being taken.

Yes I agree, if this was a regular member, they would probably get banned but because it's Elio.. who is respected, who used to be a global moderator and who could probably scam much much more if he wanted - we gave him some more time to settle it.

Honestly, you're a dumbass if you think Elio is retarded enough to scam such small amounts. If he really wanted, he could become a global moderator again and scam thousands off you guys (then ban you all!).

Elio can you please pay anyone and transfer money to my moneybookers/paypal or alertpay account???? you can even cut the charges he asks for from the money you owe me

Yes I agree, if this was a regular member, they would probably get banned but because it's Elio.. who is respected, who used to be a global moderator and who could probably scam much much more if he wanted - we gave him some more time to settle it.

Honestly, you're a dumbass if you think Elio is retarded enough to scam such small amounts. If he really wanted, he could become a global moderator again and scam thousands off you guys (then ban you all!).

Instead of throwing your weight behind the guy who has been demanding his money for months now without success and is obviously frustrated for obvious reasons, you are backing someone who couldn't find a way to pay him in such a long time and is now looking for a way out by trying to settle for a 50/50 deal.

I don't care about what position he held in the past, its the present that matters. Of course he could become a Gmod again and then scam and ban us all. Wouldn't that be just great? Hey its the internet right?

Um, Elio is offering WU right? I assume WU services are available at your end, why not just take it? the fee is what? 8 bucks?

I think some people are getting confused what the 50/50 was for. It's for the fee's and yeah it would be some small number like that. And when split would be around $4.
Sadly, I don't think WU is available on his end or he would have taken it.

Anyways, it's seems like a lot of people are going against elio which would seem like they were somehow offended by him in the past. Either way, this has dragged out far longer then it should have and it seems to be because elio doesn't know how to handle paypal. Yeah it sucks for him and is a shame, but still his fault for it getting limited.

Um, Elio is offering WU right? I assume WU services are available at your end, why not just take it? the fee is what? 8 bucks?

thanks for stepping in, well yeah he offer that yesterday and that too on a 50/50 fee split basis, i would love to take it but i need that money for online payments and if i receive that via WU i would have no way of getting that money back online(as i dont have a credit card and none of my MB or Paypal accounts are linked to my bank accounts), also i would have to travel 10 kilometeres just to receive the money from WU,

As for your saying that Elio is offering me WU then i should take it you have to remember that i paid him via paypal like HE WANTED so if he is refunding me the money he should transfer me in a way that I WANT not in a way he desires. I have given him 3 online payment options and thats all i can give

make a dispute in paypal.

he told me after 2 months that he wasnt going to do it so i cant open a dispute as the limit of it is 45 days

Changes occur samipk, he's obviously trying to solve the issue with Moneybookers, his PayPal account is useless now.

So why not just take the money? I mean what matters here is that you get the money right? it doesn't matter how.

You guys are making a big deal out of this to be honest, just contact him and provide details so he can send you the money through WU.

Some things cannot be controlled, if he's "not allowed" to use PayPal, for whatever reason, he can't do anything about it, he can't control it, it's not his service, PayPal are the ones in control, not him.

ok i will accept the money via WU, Elio kindly pm me the info you require to carry out the transaction and i will send it to you

i have also sent Elio a PM regarding this

Finally this is getting solved, I remember this goes way back (several months) when you told me you needed a refund. I hope everything works out find and if not be sure to let everyone know ;)

Good luck to both you and Elio for handling this.

Some things cannot be controlled, if he's "not allowed" to use PayPal, for whatever reason, he can't do anything about it, he can't control it, it's not his service, PayPal are the ones in control, not him.

You didn't hear? Elio is now the owner of paypal!

It is amazing all the bashing and how out of control this topic got. Things are not constant and change, Elio did express his issue of payment back and you expressed yours. Really could of solved this via PM. Glad to see it finally come to an end.

For Fuck Sake it finally ended.
I need 2 buy few things from elio but well after all this i dunno if im going 2.

Admins please close it or i will get my post count up to 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back