Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it has been a couple months. Glad you'd wait that long and still think you're not scammed. There are more payment options then just moneybookers

what i dont understand is that you are selling mobiles and also doing a lot of trades....arent you able to spare 50$???? wtf is that???? its been over a month now and all i have heard is that you will be paying soon....is 50$ such a big amount for you that you have to wait a whole month for it????

what i dont understand is that you are selling mobiles and also doing a lot of trades....arent you able to spare 50$???? wtf is that???? its been over a month now and all i have heard is that you will be paying soon....is 50$ such a big amount for you that you have to wait a whole month for it????
hmm what part of mb is not recognizing my bank you dont get .. my phone sales are done thru WU ..you want WU ? i can do but wel have to do fees 50/50

Well it has been a couple months. Glad you'd wait that long and still think you're not scammed. There are more payment options then just moneybookers
Yes.He has been at WJ for years and has never scammed anyone to date.So, my opinion is just based on his clean reputation.Still, i may be wrong,people change with time.
EDIT: Elio is here XD

He may never have scammed anyone, but it only takes one time. The guy has been waiting months with no real excuse. If mb is not working for you, send a wire, cheque money order, alertpay, paypal, bla bla bla

my bank doesnt do wires for less then 100$ , banned on pp but they dont support my country anyways , idk abt alertpay never used it ..guess WU is left

Elio won't scam. He is just lazy at times. You don't know what a problem may be.
BTW! MB is acting as a bitch and they scamm0red my 9$ :((

elio, whatever excuse you find, it is not good. its not his problem, you just neem to refund him.

Oh and believe, paypal has good reasons to block guys like you. in the beginning all countries were allowed. yours was blocked because instead of india you could also call it samia

@dark hunter - those were solved just miscommunication
@Nahow - gtfo u dont know shit
@JJJ - yea guess ill do that if we cant agree on something else by this weekend :)

Different rule for different people here in wj ?

What happened to the mod that usually come up with ban hammer in scam thread giving 24 hour time frame to solve the issue?

This thread is one month old

Its not thousands ,just fifty.He can find someone as Messiah said above atleast

W0w another member bites the dust :s jesus not for nothing but if you took this long to refund me my money for whatever reason at all, I wouldn't even want it anymore, I rather have you banned and named the label we all stray from SCAMMER :| None of my business but some other actions gotta be done, respected member/ ex-staff or not, this has gone too far -_-

Lol, you are lucky samipk. I had done a similar service done by __dark__ recommended by Elio. As with yours, mine didn't do much other then the most amateur thing I have ever seen. Got may pagerank down from 1 to 0 :) and checking the backlinks I didn't find any. He also targeted a keyword on google.. yeah.. he got me on the 8th page, aint that great?

I thought since I was paying $50 it would be someone with experience or specialized in that, but nah. Got a total idiot, and could have done better myself with senuke.
Anyways, as you can see I'm still frustrated by it (as my sig shows) but lucky for you elio is here and didn't just run his ass off.

just curious about screenshot of email on pg 5..why is moneybookers misspelled as monebookers up top with the ticket #?
believe it or not thats a mispell from their side :)) anyways sami can you accept WU or not ?
dkdmgj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back