Status
Not open for further replies.
Elio will .. wait for him.......... don't harass someone for 50$

What? 50 bucks ain't a big deal for ya? Why don't ya pay OP from your own pockets then?

I hope OP gets a refund. One thing's for sure, you can't trust anyone on the net. That respected badge means precious little.

Elio has a reputation for taking money and fucking around.

Hes never fucked with me before infact when i bought stuff of him in the past he gave me the stuff i bought before i even paid and i know for a fact NO scammer will hand over goods before they get there money :|

Hes never fucked with me before infact when i bought stuff of him in the past he gave me the stuff i bought before i even paid and i know for a fact NO scammer will hand over goods before they get there money :|

Maybe thats cause you knew each other before, or w/e...

The fact is, he didn't scam you but he is clearly taking a lot of time to a simple 50$ transaction...

Elio isn't a member who'd "change" for $50, lol. He hasn't scammed anyone, so don't come to conclusions stating he has scammed samipk when he hasn't. Anyway, I'm sure he'll refund you. Just be patient :P

dude i recommend you to Contact admins as soon as possible

i am not saying that elio is a scammer but it is more than enough time to transfer funds from bank and send someone except if he do not want to give a refund......

You guys should just chill out, if you have a problem with him just PM him. Most of the time when stuff like this happens, it's only a misunderstanding and all this crap spreads around for no reason.

for all those people who are telling me to be patient and wait and he'll pay let me tell you the date of payment that i sent him the money for his servies its 22 July 2010, here is the message that he replied with after receiving the money, here is the proof
[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i8/206e6d81.png[/SLIDE]

after this there were a lot of conversations in a span of various weeks in which he sometimes said he has started the worked and sometimes he wanted a little more time

just stfu i had a problem with my bank acc - mb ill give u the refund by tuesday -.

will that tuesday be this week on in January??? you are having these problems for the past 3 months, this is the second thread in which you said you will pay and this too has been reopened on request, but i will still give you till tuesday

Take care

Clearly not trying to pay him back. It should NEVER take this long to refund any money, even after the moneybookers ID was sent and Elio said that WAS ALL he needed.

you told me to wait till tuesday and its almost friday now so wtf is going to be your pathetic excuse this time???? your penis got stuck in your zipper????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back