Recommend me a layer ad or popup network

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty

Hello. Please recommend me a layer ad (best) and popup network.

Legit traffic. No adult. Mostly Brasil, Europe and worldwide.

I need fast payments if possible or I wait if is a old trusted network.

- no infinityads or clicksor. they pay good! but malware inside.

22 comments
did you try http://www.edomz.com they have what you looking for, pays daily, good support, they have best control on ads, their code works best, does not redirect or shows any adware, you can setup to show only one popup ads for each IP every 24 hour.

Pays daily, and they are very old network, with so many payment proof, so you really don't even have to worry for payment

popads.net redirect, thats why I did not suggest you that, they use clicksor ads, and many time popads.net ads also redirect and shows adware or install something on your computer and freeze it

Popads.net awesome network with awesome rates :)
u can also try this new network called popcash

Yes I use it for very long and I never had any complaint about pop in my site, edomz works very smoothly, I use 1 pop setting in every 24 hour, so once my visitor gets an ad they do not get it for another 24 hour

@earnonline are you sure ?

and any layer network ?

@msk19994

Binlayer is dead. They did not paid advertisers for latest 4 months and finally removed the ad codes to serve. They are not bankrupt but they are without liquid, not knowing if they will come back some day or paying the money owned to webmasters. They even deleted their facebook page with 30.000 fans.

other ?

popcash is 1 month old. i wait to be older and see some payments.

I try now cpmstar ads. very low revenue than the others... i still couldn't find a decent layer ad.

I am a publisher for edomz.com cost per view (pop) network and I feel the rates are fine. the good thing is they pay daily and minimum is only 5$ so no worry for payment. support is exceptional they are always available for support.

www.popcash.net - good rate, fast payment, trust company!

Site is still in broken English. <joke>I have a friend. His brother has down syndrome. Looks like he did your text work.</joke>

I cannot believe you find that professional in the slightest....still. If English is not your first language (I know its not), than either do a site in your language or hire help. If you cannot afford it, than don't.

Last edited:
I agree popcash.net is complete joke itself. I can't think how people trust on such network

1. Its not just broken english, site has very unprofessional look and a lot of pages design is stolen from another network, a network which cannot work on their own design, I don't consider such network good

2. Most of the time he abuse forum by posting payment proof himself, which itself consider cheating.

I really doubt such network sustain for long period thats why they offer net 30 so if they get paid by reselling ads then they will pay their affiliate otherwise they will most likely close their website without paying.

I personally don't trust on such network who can't afford to have good professional services, they will pay their members if their provider do not pay such network closes without paying their members.

Site is still in broken English. <joke>I have a friend. His brother has down syndrome. Looks like he did your text work.</joke>

I cannot believe you find that professional in the slightest....still. If English is not your first language (I know its not), than either do a site in your language or hire help. If you cannot afford it, than don't.

Soon the popcash.net design will be improved, and about the payment proofs: search on google there are a lot of payment proofs sent by our users.

Last edited:
I have tried infinityads, popads.net, edomz, clicksor...

if u have a Nice organic traffic, go for edomz anyday... They are good in monetizing EUROPE & South american as well as asian countries.

Popads, infinity ads get lesser eCPM... but still decent sites to try.. popads supports very few countries..

The only reason i stopped clicksor is their ads have viruses, malwares.. they almost kill user's browser.. :P

EDOMZ, popads, infinityads offer $5 which is easy to reach..

Go for POP UNDER rather than Pop Up anyday..i am using popunders with adsense :)

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Soon the popcash.net design will be improved, and about the payment proofs: search on google there are a lot of payment proofs sent by our users.

are u from popcash?

i signed up for ur site recently but didn't add codes..the design & layout was broken. I tried in a chrome & Mozzila.

Its not just all about design, most of the time you spam people by giving falls information, posting payment proof yourself

I think posting payment proof for own network is itself consider cheating.

we not post all proof !

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

I have tried infinityads, popads.net, edomz, clicksor...

if u have a Nice organic traffic, go for edomz anyday... They are good in monetizing EUROPE & South american as well as asian countries.

Popads, infinity ads get lesser eCPM... but still decent sites to try.. popads supports very few countries..

The only reason i stopped clicksor is their ads have viruses, malwares.. they almost kill user's browser.. :P

EDOMZ, popads, infinityads offer $5 which is easy to reach..

Go for POP UNDER rather than Pop Up anyday..i am using popunders with adsense :)

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

are u from popcash?

i signed up for ur site recently but didn't add codes..the design & layout was broken. I tried in a chrome & Mozzila.

Please send us a email or contact at skype and tell us more about your problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back