Status
Not open for further replies.
This site is not scam, I have 19 payments in the past, the admin always was fast doing it but now have problems with payza, now I thinks its very difficult that the site return to be the same like some time ago, we must wait or test another host but the site wasn't a scam
The site wasn't a scam..now is a scam.Played.to always pay before becoming a scam and now disappeared. It's the same story

This site is not scam, I have 19 payments in the past, the admin always was fast doing it but now have problems with payza, now I thinks its very difficult that the site return to be the same like some time ago, we must wait or test another host but the site wasn't a scam
The site wasn't a scam..now is a scam.Played.to always pay before becoming a scam and now disappeared. It's the same story

They post it in the web....

First Payza payments were sent today !! Unfortunately not all users have received their pending payments, we are waiting on more funds to be added in our account. Please bear with us !

Someone in the forum have a payment in payza and can share with us that info???

First Payza payments were sent today !! Unfortunately not all users have received their pending payments, we are waiting on more funds to be added in our account. Please bear with us !

That message is a lie.It is written a month ago.No one was paid

Last edited:

That message is a lie.It is written a month ago.No one was paid

I don't know because one member say here that it will take 180 days to recover the money from paypal, if we see a payment in payza posted there we can trust in the admin... but I think it is very very difficult at this moment

Hi everyone, I'm interested in buy thewatchseries.to approved account. If you interested off selling approved account please contact with me. I can pay big amount of money.

I said yesterday realvid.net not pay anyone, the redirection is not intend to pay, nobody, took the money and left, it is a server other more thieves

I said yesterday realvid.net not pay anyone, the redirection is not intend to pay, nobody, took the money and left, it is a server other more thieves

I hope if the they return with another name we can recognize the before try the host, this is not much but 100$ are 100$, I know that many people lost more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back