Real Traffic Exchange Network (Free Access)

Status
Not open for further replies.

macster

Traffic Exchange Network

A cloud based traffic exchange network designed to help you promote your site by increasing the number of visitors that actually view your site.
For every visited website you will receive up to 6 visitors back to yours.
Guaranteed, Unlimited and Unrestricted 1 to 6 exchange ratio!

YEAAH! 1 : 6 exchange ratio IS POSSIBLE!​

• 100% Run-n-View System – just run the application, add your sites and… READY!
  • 100% REAL Visitors – because your visitors have to MANUALLY view your sites!
  • CLOUD View Exchange – as simple as it can get, EVER!
  • Unlimited Sites to Promote – automatically rotates all your sites one by one..., how many do you have !?
  • Manual Sites Viewing – perfectly "legal" and SAFE for any advertising network / opt-ins!
  • Random Time to Visit – you decide the MINIMUM time a visitor MUST stay on your sites!
  • Random / Fixed Site Referrers – sometimes your visitors won’t remember but you can remind them from where they came to your sites!
  • Random / Fixed Browsers – in case your visitors didn't decide what browser is best to visit your sites… so what, you’ll decide for them! 30 browsers to chose and all LATEST VERSIONS!
  • Alexa & Google Friendly – they will be your best online friends … among everyone else!
  • Full ADs Ready & Safe – simply put, they will LOVE YOU and you'll make LOTs of revenues!
  • Full Java and Flash Support – c’mon, it’s just a… a, just a… you don’t wanna know!
  • NO Proxies – Nope, NONE! …and you will never EVER need them with anymore!
  • NO AdBlock – the beauty of earning revenues from any AD Network available on the internet!

It is a masterpiece guys!

• - NO REGISTRATION NECESSARY ! - FREE FOR ALL FOREVER
  • - INTERNAL CHAT SYSTEM to exchange more than sites… (we got bored developing… you’ll definitely enjoy it more than we did, it’s pure fun!
  • +
  • 3 LEVEL RANKING SYSTEMS (points + views + experience) …tip: take them seriously and you’ll thank me later !

THE PERFECT TRAFFIC EXCHANGE SYSTEM !

GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD & LICENSE HERE !

(download included - it is impossible to provide a license and download link as EVERYONE must have their own UNIQUE access)
(stay close to your license it will be your key to the FUTURE - not kidding! )

it does NOT ​brake any service or advertising network privacy policies !​

1. 1st. You are not using BOTs and NO Automatic surfing... you are using NORMAL browsers that ARE navigating manually
  2. 2nd. YOU only navigate on sites that OTHER member push to your browser
  3. 3rd. after you close the application ONLY the last link that was sent will stay on the system encrypted with an AES 256 cipher and sent continuously to others as long as you have points available.

• The ENTIRE traffic from OUR servers to YOUR applications and back is AES 256 Encrypted so i wish only good luck to Google and anyone else wanting to see your traffic!
  • OUR servers are nothing more than just support for your applications to work, nothing more...
  • UNLIKE any other system available on the internet, WE DO NOT KNOW YOUR SITES OR BROWSERS (UA) NOR YOUR REFERRERS !!! - IMPOSSIBLE to KNOW because ONLY your application is rotating the traffic and ONLY as long as it is running.
  • The APPLICATION is isolated and all cache is encrypted AGAIN with AES 256 Encription.

Last edited:
108 comments
there is account used DOS command every surf this account on a program is suspended

could you please explain your issue or is just a lie to fulfill your destiny !? if you are trying to accuse that the system is sending DOS then you are mistaking terribly and please stand back.

i worked my ass to build this system from scratch together with a friend and we did it freely and hopefully it will be free forever.

1. It is build from others mistakes and it is 100% SAFE and SECURE.
2. not even ourselves do not know your sites/referrers/ua as ALL the traffic it is encrypted.
3. EVERYTHING it is encrypted at APPLICATION LEVEL with an AES 256 Random Key, meaning that ONLY your applications can decrypt the traffic.
4. for extra security ALL traffic between the servers and applications passes through an SSL 256bit.

Unlike hitleap or jitling or whatever other systems this one is UNIQUE at it CANNOT harm any site.

Last edited:
where can i add sites and referral urls?

...in application go to TOOLS > GENEREAL SETTINGS ...there you can load 2 .TXT files ... one with YOUR sites and one with your site's REFERRERs
I the .TXT files ALL URLs must be ONE PER LINE in format http://www.domain.com or https://www.domain.com

To avoid that some people may ignore and harm their own sites URLS REFERRERS are MANDATORY.

hope it helps.

Last edited:
after add our and ref site what is the next step?

wfhwmKu.png

Last edited:
...by clicking "NEXT SITE" you will visit sites in manual mode and earn 50% of the time visited in points.
...by clicking the "Auto-Surf" your application will start visiting other's sites from the system and earn you only 25% of the time visited, in points.

* Between visits ALL traces, caches and cookies are erased!
** Currently everyone is using the LITE mode and the maximum amount of time earned from a visit is 50%. There is a PRO version for 100% earnings and more features but not released yet. and it will be available for free or a very small donation.

the way i look at it, is basically just 'encrypted hitleap', with some degree of difficulty getting it to work. And by some, it is quite alot of steps. I hope the simplicity would just be like hitleap, but encrypted. In the current form, it's not noob-friendly.

...by clicking "NEXT SITE" you will visit sites in manual mode and earn 50% of the time visited in points.
...by clicking the "Auto-Surf" your application will start visiting other's sites from the system and earn you only 25% of the time visited, in points.

** Currently everyone is using the LITE mode and the maximum amount of time earned from a visit is 50%. There is a PRO version for 100% earnings and more features but not released yet. and it will be available for free or a very small donation.

already click manual and auto surf but nothing happens, running on windows server 2008 r2. Any suggestion?

p/s: our site is list of our site to get traffic right?
referral site is for?

well when this program display your own site, 1 second took around same like 5 second, for other site 1 second is still 1 second.

Last edited:

already click manual and auto surf but nothing happens, running on windows server 2008 r2. Any suggestion?

p/s: our site is list of our site to get traffic right?
referral site is for?

well when this program display your own site, 1 second took around same like 5 second, for other site 1 second is still 1 second.

...so far i didn't encountered those issues nor received reports about it.

The site list is the list with the sites that will receive the traffic and the referral list is the to tell anaylitc engines and receiver from where the traffic came to the site.

The secret behind the system must be kept hidden and i cannot disclose how exactly it works but everything happens locally at application level and everything is random so that no one can control nor know who is who and who visits who...

Until next update and the release of the PRO version you will continue receive 50% points/seconds in manual surf and 25% in auto-surf.

Ok so whats the recommended ref site should i put?
That is good question :)

I would recommend as REF the URL of the page you have backlinks, in most cases it will help index them faster. If not , you may very well use REF from Facebook, Twiiter, Bing, Yahoo, Ask...

The main idea is to avoid having a REF that could be verified by the receiver.

i.e if you are using Google Analytics then you should use as REF a site that does not have Google Analytics : Yahoo,Bing,Twitter,Facebook ... mostly because they kinda hate each other and none wants to know what the other is doing.

or, if you want to index your backlinks faster the you should use as REF the URL of the page where your backlink is even if that page has Google Analytics inside. (tip: this is kinda tricky to achieve because the application rotator is totally random)

hope it helps.

Few things i hope can be added:
-Mute audio
-Direct input web address without using txt file
-See each site's hit point
-Pause and resume each site
-Set each site's referrer

Something which i think will make the flow more realistic:
Ability to surf random or pre-defined site after first visit. Ex: Visit site 1.blogspot.com > 1.blogspot.com/abc > 1.blogspot.com/photos

I think that will kill the competition off.

Well, i think you get the idea. And you probably know which program i'm taking the features from.

Thanks for the effort!

-Mute audio

Ability to surf random or pre-defined site after first visit. Ex: Visit site 1.blogspot.com > 1.blogspot.com/abc > 1.blogspot.com/photos

I think that will kill the competition off.

Well, i think you get the idea. And you probably know which program i'm taking the features from.

Thanks for the effort!

Yeah, it will kill the competition :)

-Mute audio

1st. - the MUTE audio can be done from your Windows Volume Mixer to mute/unmute the app from there
2nd. - no .TXT file support ... it will be as an option in the next 2.5 version
3rd. - not doable for the moment but will be available in the future along with other surprises
4th. - pause... not needed because in MANUAL mode you have to surf a minimum time and after that the application waits for your action to fetch another sites from the database... in AUTO-SURF you only have to stop it and it will wait
5th. - set each site referrer it will be done in the next 2.5 version
6th. - auto-surf inner pages already developed and implemented in next update.
---

Thank you for your ideas and support, in the next v.2.5 there will be an EXCLUSIVE AI Engine for the Auto-Surf mode that will kill high CTR & BR from your site... i have worked on this features since the beginning and it was the main idea behind the entire system.

- AI Engine to Auto-Surf inner pages (not just random)
- individual site and referrer management

v.2.5 time to release: 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back