Real Human Traffic - See your traffic meter fly! 2 Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webjax

This service will send 100% REAL human traffic, you should receive visits in the thousands. Almost 100% USA Traffic. You can view your stats here http://freerotator.com/ro_show.php?u=eadco

You will be receiving 100 - 200 Real Visits per day.

No adult content. No popups. No popins/Float Ads. Not Video or Sound!

**This traffic is adsense safe**

1 Month: $15 (Review: $12 [2 reviews available to respected members])
2 Months: $23
3 Months: $40
4 Months: $50 Best value save $10

Start seeing results in 24 - 72 Hours!
Paypal only!

PM me your url so I can check if it is allowed and I will send you my paypal address to send payment after payment confirmed I will get to work.

Last edited:
16 comments
How do you send traffic? Banners? text links? iframes?

Can I have A review copy?

edit: just read that you are giving reviews copies to respected members..... :(

Ill take one if you change your mind ;)

@praveer - Review copy is $12, no it does not use blackhat methods.

@bxflow - a vast network of thousands of webmasters that agree to show your website in the form of a popunder, in exchange for a small payout. As well, we personally own a network of websites, expired domains and much more to get you the REAL visits you deserve as a member. Review copy is $12 PM me if you are interested so we can get started

@Webjax

I believe most of the WJ members expect the Review copies to be free specially services offering Traffic. No one would shell out money without reading any posted reviews or feedback from any offers. Like you posted earlier, it's time consuming but once those 2 reviews (hopefully positive) are posted here, WJ members will start taking your service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back