real-debrid, fast-debrid most likely a scam ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubiohiguey

When I signed up with real-debrid and they have not replied to activation requests sent through their website during several days, I turned to their facebook page. I did not know they prohibited support requests via FB, so my FB access to their wall was banned. Then I went on here to wjunction and wrote about my experience here.

I did, however, got an activation of my account (or in other words, got upgraded to premium) the next day.

I used the service and it was working fine, sometimes some filehosts went offline, but next day they were working again.

The advice to prospective customers:
1. Do not post support request on FB
2. Be patient to wait for your activation (it would help if real-debrid posted this message on their site so people do not get desperate)

All in all the service is working fine for the money one pays.

P.S. This post was NOT made because of the "miscommunication" (I would like to call it that way) that goes further on in this thread. We made peace with the operators of real-debrid by Private Messages and came to the agreement mutually satisfying to both of us and they DID provide a customer goodwill compensation to me.
real-debrid-3.png

Last edited:
62 comments
well, i went with real debrid when rapidshare restricted free users. no problem paying via paypal. the 20 days premium membership was activated right away.

@BadWolf - Paypal payment is currently not working on real-debrid. Had it been enabled I would have used it, because Paypal protects customers quite well. You are probably one of the lucky ones....

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

This was an automated email I received after my payment:
Of course, the account was not updated to premium and they are not responding to inquiries.

Hi George,

We come by this e-mail inform you that your purchase ( Reference Number N°'https://shoppers.plimus.com/jsp/order_locator_info.jsp*********358CA6744800C591&acd=521CB97EBDBB496C) was accepted by Plimus.
Your account should now be updated, in the case you have a problem please use the contact form on our website.

Thank you for your trust in our services.

Best regards, Real-Debrid support team.

never heard this filehost...
it wasn't a filehost.:facepalm:

anyway, last time (long time ago) I subscribed with real-debrid and they are legit and quite good but now I'm not sure with their service. they banned my dedicated server's IP though at that time.

tbh, I don't like this kinda services and hope most filehost will ban all debrid servers' IP addresses.

Real debrid has been around a long time and I was a longtime customer. No problems.

They don't allow people to use the service from any other connection than your home connection. So if they ban your dedi IP, that's your own fault.

Real debrid has been around a long time and I was a longtime customer. No problems.

They don't allow people to use the service from any other connection than your home connection. So if they ban your dedi IP, that's your own fault.
Yea, this could be the case.

i've been with real-debrid for about 16 months now,no problems so far,i was with fast-debrid for a month but i didn't like their service as much as real-debrid

anyways i think real-debrid has an account on here so at least he could help you out

Fast-Debrid is a real scam since his administrator did not update his service since a long time.
We do not provide any support on Facebook so all messages asking for support are deleted and the user is banned from our Facebook wall.
Futhermore, support only answer to real questions and do not waste his time with stupid questions, payment problems are taken very seriously and we keep trying to be the best in our domain. As you can see some of our clients have an account since 16 months ( our website has been created 3 years ago, just for reminder ) so you should stop right now telling wrong things about our website and our company.

EDIT: If your original post is still the same in one week we will take legal actions against you, please remove the scam warning and one of our manager name from it. I can see you are from DOMINICAN REPUBLIC too, your account will be suspended until this post will be edited !

No it isn't. I have really done a payment and still no solution (and i try to contact since 16-02). So stop telling everybody that if there is a payment problem you try to came out with a solution because you don't. And if you support with NOROBOT is a solution it isn't! Because it don't work. Since I done my payment I try to contact over and over and i got provement of pay....but what you say ?! contact rentabiliweb ?! Why ?you get the payment isn't! So when I payed and I start asking about my account it isn't a real quistion?!

Purchase ID: 17AB3BB11F0EFBE
Object : 30 Premium Days
Purchase Type : Rentabiliweb
Purchase Time : 16/02/2012 16:33:11

=> WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING CODE ?
=> RENTABILIWEB CODE IS SENT BY EMAIL AND IS MADE OF 8 LETTERS AND NUMBERS
=> SO, IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT => supportcodes@rentabiliweb.com
=> ONCE YOU WILL HAVE IT : CONTACT US AGAIN

Once again, after writing the same on our Facebook page:
Treat us like shit you will be treated like shit.
Futhermore if you were not stupid NOROBOT => SHOULD NOT <= be put on a new support ticket but AS AN ANSWER !
You created over 30 support tickets, spamming us.

Last edited:
HERE IS MY FUCKING CODE WICH I RECEIVE FROM RENTALIWEB : UBQHNUTP !!
THATS THE ONLY CODE I GOT !! AND IF YOU TREAT ALL PEOPLE LIKE SHIT THEN YOU GET SHIT!! IF YOU REPLY NORMALLY ON TICKETS THEN I DONT NEED TO WRITE 30 TICKETS ?ISN'T?

They are very reliable and trusted .I myself using their website last 2 years and recommend many of my friends also.Nobody is having any issues.
Some people don't have a patience and start crying ...

They are okay. I tried them for a month. Disapointed with the support system.
I asked about the problem in their facebook. I got fb account got banned in their fb page. That was odd. Old users are not new user. New user doesn't know that they can't ask question in FB. That was the case for me.

I mainly wanted to leech letitbit,vip-file,turbobit russian hosts. Sometime I could download fine and sometime I mostly get errors.

All In All. Their service is good for free users who doesn't own any premium at all.
You can't go wrong their price though. Good luck with their service support. Hope you get good reply.
If your french, luck you ;)

Thanks

Real-Debrid came up with a solution today........took a long time but finally.......... the solution is GREAT !! Now i will test it and hope the r so great as the say! Only words after a long time of mailing (hope RB support will get better) is THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back