Status
Not open for further replies.

coolboyz2323

Heya Guys! I am finally back after so long. Missed everybit of WJunction! :wave:

Just Updated My Website with All New Portfolio, Categories, Sliders, Footer, and such stuff! Tried to optimize it too this time.

Still need your valuable reviews. They all help (y)

Website Link - www.cb-gfx.com

Thanks!

9 comments
OUR FEATURED WORKS
arrow.png

See other works.

• Remove the, S.

LIKE US TO GET OFFERS

• Should reword it and have it say: Like our page and receive special promotions. Or something like that.
Welcome to CB Graphics

Whether you're in online business or simply own a personal web site, you will no doubt want to give it an unique professional on screen appearance. We design graphics specifically tailored to give the website a professional look it deserves. So,in a nutshell, We offer creative graphics of any shape and size. We are commited to serving you by meeting & exceeding your expectations in developing dat perfect image for your business or organization, websites,or individual needs. Our designs really come at highly competitive prices and we offer a wide range of graphical options to suit your online needs as we believe in providing "high quality" work at Affordable prices. Please take some time to browse the port-folio's for examples of work.

• Couple spelling errors and should be reworded to something like this.
Welcome to CB Graphics

• Whether you're an online entrepreneur, or run a website, CB graphics is here to provide you with customization, professionalism, and a unique 'brand'. We tailor your website theme down to your specifications. It's what you deserve! We offer creative graphics, whether the job small or big! We are committed to serve you by meeting & exceeding your expectations.

• Our designs really come at highly competitive prices and we offer a wide range of graphical options to suit your online needs as we believe in providing "high quality" work at affordable prices. Please take some time to browse the port-folio's for examples of work.
Besides that, site is awesome!

Cheers

Last edited:
Looks good, professionally designed but needs to be more responsive IMO.
Remember, you've got to have a very good website to entice people to take your services.

My thoughts:
- Add more information to your About page, some history etc. and move your testimonials to another page.
- Get a script to sort out your Portfolio into a responsive album.
- Hyperlink your logo image to the homepage, add some more CSS/Javascript around the site for responsiveness like hovering on social icons etc.

Btw, I like your design style :)

Looks good, professionally designed but needs to be more responsive IMO.
Remember, you've got to have a very good website to entice people to take your services.

My thoughts:
- Add more information to your About page, some history etc. and move your testimonials to another page.
- Get a script to sort out your Portfolio into a responsive album.
- Hyperlink your logo image to the homepage, add some more CSS/Javascript around the site for responsiveness like hovering on social icons etc.

Btw, I like your design style :)

Yes Thanks for your review! I will work on it too surely :) Have to get some coder involved to do the responsive thing. You know someone who can do this?

and Glad, you liked my designs :)

No problem, coolboyz2323. Anytime ;)

Very informative review, SJshah. I would agree with what you've stated also. :good:

(Y)

Have to get some coder involved to do the responsive thing. You know someone who can do this?

These are simple things, learn to do it yourself.

Find tutorials on CCS sprites and hovering images, Javascript will need more work and understanding but google for tutorials. You can get it done the way you want it and learn some things too.

These are simple things, learn to do it yourself.

Find tutorials on CCS sprites and hovering images, Javascript will need more work and understanding but google for tutorials. You can get it done the way you want it and learn some things too.

Thanks bro!

Responsive thing Can Be Done Too By following Tuts? or I need some coder for that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back