Other RdpWorld.com - 100GB, 32GB RAM, 1Gbps, Encoding Allowed 15$/Month (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered a rdp and works perfect, very good speeds and no disconnections.
But what is even better is the customer service, these people brings you all the help you need any time, they are always designed to help.
You'll rarely see this quality of service here.
Very recommended.

Wasn't rda log off automatically as you state at first post?You have to check it cause many users stay disconnected like now (6) and if each of them seed,download,upload as they are disconnected that affect the other users.Not that its something serious.But sometimes it kills the server.

But except that your service is amazing

i order now on Remote Desktop (EU) - Remote Desktop [Eu Basic]
My email is SportLisboaBenfica@gmail.com , +- how much time is necessary to setup my server ?

Best regards,

Pedro Durão
Your Order Completed check your email.

Wasn't rda log off automatically as you state at first post?You have to check it cause many users stay disconnected like now (6) and if each of them seed,download,upload as they are disconnected that affect the other users.Not that its something serious.But sometimes it kills the server.

But except that your service is amazing
Thanks.

Kind Regard

if i am still downloading/uploading/raring, then disconnect the server to save my home electric bill (without log off), then will u log off my RDP ?

1. Lets say I am still downloading in your rdp.
2. i did not log off the rdp.
3. then I disconnect the rdp.
4. then someone else complain rdp slow etc.
5. they request to log off my rdp.
6. so u log off my rdp.
7. my unfinished process stopped.
8. Then, i connect to my rdp and see my task not finished yet because it has been stopped.

My question : is this situation will happen ?

1. Lets say I am still downloading in your rdp.
2. i did not log off the rdp.
3. then I disconnect the rdp.
4. then someone else complain rdp slow etc.
5. they request to log off my rdp.
6. so u log off my rdp.
7. my unfinished process stopped.
8. Then, i connect to my rdp and see my task not finished yet because it has been stopped.

My question : is this situation will happen ?
Listen, we log off the rda when we got someone to abuse the server we are not log off anyone unnecessary Ok.

Regard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back