Other RdpWorld- 150GB/1TB HDD,16/32/48GB RAM,2X5650/X5650,1/10Gbps Port from 20$/Mo(NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still down ?
Almost 24 hours now :(

As a new client I'm not impressed.

Will we get compensation for this ?

How about setting up those of us on the monster servers with temp access on one of your other servers, at least we can get stuff done then.

Server is Up now. And we will Increase your inovoice Date.

No Data Loss :)
Regards

hello I have a remote bought this ticket number # 656791 and I have not received the data to connect, look at me there if you can give me a solution Thanks

All Order Processed.

And We planed to Reinstall the OS on Atom Server on 08/02/2012, So Move your Important files to your Storage folder.

Regards

I'm pleased with my server now, one question - I'm sure that on the demo server there was sound - but there is no sound on the server I am on now, is it usual for a RDP to have no sound ?

I know that video editing is slow on an RDP desktop due to the redraw etc, but it would be very handy to have sound to help with the editing.

Is this possible or usual ?

Thanks

Important Notice :-

Our Basic Rdp Clients will be transfered to our New NL Nodes.

Server Specification
* Intel Xeon X3440 - 4x (2x 2.9GHz)
* 16GB DDR3 RAM
* Windows Server 2008 Standard R2 SP1 (x64)
* 1Gbps Connection
* Servers location: Neatherlands

Transfer of Atom Server Clients on - 03/04/2011
Transfer of Kretos Server Clients on - 26/02/201
Monthly Prices For Basic is - 22$/Month (New Clients 25$)

For Encoding We Are Moving to the French Servers.
Feel Free To talk with US.:)
Regards

All Orders Processed :)

Soon we will Redesign Our First Post , By the Way All RDp's are in Stock except Bang.

Go For Nl Server, And Only Few Slots of Monster Left.

Regards

We were Installing A VPN software foa a client, So the IP was getting Maked. Now everything working Fine.

Kindlu User your Username instead of ip like "Monster#"

All Order Processed.

Regards

chakravarti thanks for providing the test account .. the rdp really seems perfect compare like vps servers ..i can do what ever want to do .. i have got one tiny doubt on that if i use oron with filezilla or zoom uploader i guess we are all use the same ip for uploading the oron (or other hosts) ..

so want to ask that who has been using oron at this rdp or any rdp ;

is there any risk for uploading the files to the oron from the same PC , same IP ? u know that some fileshosts behave like paranoid some times :) ..

i need some opinion who has used the oron ? do u receive any warnings or lose the account because of the ''same IP'' issue ? just want to know that. by the way everthing seems perfect for me when i was testing the rdp

Last edited:
I've uploaded to Oron from RDP without a problem, my guess is that they are more worried about downloads from the same IP address than uploads, but thats just a guess.

chakravarti thanks for providing the test account .. the rdp really seems perfect compare like vps servers ..i can do what ever want to do .. i have got one tiny doubt on that if i use oron with filezilla or zoom uploader i guess we are all use the same ip for uploading the oron (or other hosts) ..

so want to ask that who has been using oron at this rdp or any rdp ;

is there any risk for uploading the files to the oron from the same PC , same IP ? u know that some fileshosts behave like paranoid some times :) ..

i need some opinion who has used the oron ? do u receive any warnings or lose the account because of the ''same IP'' issue ? just want to know that. by the way everthing seems perfect for me when i was testing the rdp

Dont worry about , Mink ur guess is right , Mostly Filehosts are woried about the leeching sites like *debrid etc.

Or if someone try some hacking activity on them.

So i still say no worries regarding that , we contact the filehosts and ask them to resolve these issues(like in Past it happened with FSC.)

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back