Other RdpWorld- 150GB/1TB HDD,16/32/48GB RAM,2X5650/X5650,1/10Gbps Port from 20$/Mo(NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need demo of EU BASIC PLAN,
by the way let's me know some rule for using your rdp,
can I know how many user/rdp ?
Hi,
For the rule check this link :- http://www.wjunction.com/1011422-post1.htm
and if you want demo then make a ticket .

Some thing wrong? I can not open some website because browser (Firefox) always not responding, too difficult to type something, too lag.
Can you try with another demo which remote is smoothly? and setup some software for uploader.

thank so much

Check ticket again as our team saw there everything is working fine dear .

Kind Regards

IT's still happen, plz check attachment in ticket, too lag, I can not do everything except waiting
upload speed:
ul.to: 2-3mb/s
turbobit: 2mb/s
extabit: 300kb/s
:facepalm:

what's happen?

Last edited:
IT's still happen, plz check attachment in ticket, too lag, I can not do everything except waiting
upload speed:
ul.to: 2-3mb/s
turbobit: 2mb/s
extabit: 300kb/s
:facepalm:

what's happen?
Hi,
Check your Ticket i talked to my support department they already replied you .
Hi,
could you check Ticket ID: 756835 please ?

I waiting for refund after 10 days!!
Hi,
Its done now .
work EU hellshare.com?
Hi,
Check our demo service because we wont sure about that .

Kind Regards

Hi,

Bought a monster server today after being happy with the demo, got an email confirming my login etc, but I cannot connect to the server, emails to your Hotmail address are bouncing, and you are not on MSN, my ticket from a few hours ago hasn't been answered either.

I don't like going public with complaints, but it seems I have no choice.

Please contact me asap, as it appears I have paid for nothing.

regards

After 3 months using your EU RDP and 1 month using US RDP, i'm disappointed, why?, let me tell you why:

1. You have poor support, very slow at responding query
2. Always have problem after 2-3 weeks (i guess this is free service huh?, you should add this to your first post)
3. Unstable speed, both upload and download
4. Not responding even just to create new folder :facepalm:.
5. Never replied in MSN, what's the point using MSN if you're never replied?
6. Your applications are crap, using cracked version, always have problem with serials number.

I've been using many RDP, yours are the worst, i don't like giving bad review, but i think everybody here deserve to know the truth.

I guess this is good bye (thank GOD). Good luck with your business, with half/same as your price, i've got more better services.

Hi,

Bought a monster server today after being happy with the demo, got an email confirming my login etc, but I cannot connect to the server, emails to your Hotmail address are bouncing, and you are not on MSN, my ticket from a few hours ago hasn't been answered either.

regards

I'm the current user of Monster server.

They have announced that one of the HDDs on Monster server was crashed, and they had to wait their DC's response.
That server was down at 05:45 ~ 06:00 (GMT-8, PST, their server's timezone) today.

BTW, I just hope my data are still safe, because filesonic has already deleted them and I don't have another backup.

Last edited:
Hi,

regards

Hi,
Sorry for the Server down
yesterday there a one hdd hard drive got failed and we did contact to DC as well they said it will take 10 Hours more So Please Try to understand problem its not in our hand and we are not the owner of DC so that we can fix Problem instantly so Kindly just wait for few hours more we can also understand you problem so Please ( wait and watch ) and we will increase your due date of Rda for few time how much Dc will take to resolve it . When server will back i will update you guys .
I hope you can understand.

I'm the current user of Monster server.

They have announced that one of the HDDs on Monster server was crashed, and they had to wait their DC's response.
That server was down at 05:45 ~ 06:00 (GMT-8, PST, their server's timezone) today.

BTW, I just hope my data are still safe, because filesonic has already deleted them and I don't have another backup.

Thanks For understand .

Kind Regards

@RDPWorld:
Do you know what partitions are on the failed HDD?
I have to do something now if the HDD failure destroys my data on your server.
I rented your RDP because I need more servers to transfer my data from collapsing filehosts to safe ones,
so the information is quite important to me.

Thanks.

hello my question is when will be available to the server. passed since an over 17 hours since I received the mail. and then the data I had on the server will be safe or will be all erased because I have no more backups.

We are waiting for our DC reply.

Reg. our services I remember this is the first time with any major problem.

And The fake serial problem occurred due to one of our clients Fault, He updated the IDM.

Will Update You Guys

Regards

Yes We already Stated If you need to any custom application, We can Provide you Admin Access.

If You Want We can show you His Ticket Saying "Sorry".

Regards

Still down ?
Almost 24 hours now :(

As a new client I'm not impressed.

Will we get compensation for this ?

How about setting up those of us on the monster servers with temp access on one of your other servers, at least we can get stuff done then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back