RDPServ.in E3-1240/i7 W3520, Encoding, 100GB, 24GB RAM, 1Gbps, RDP from $15 (FR, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There actually seems to be a server issue, I too have problems connecting and I've submitted tickets and emails and there's still no response.

server offline for second day. support offline for a week.

Gone? no replies?

EDIT: Thanks for reply and resolving the issue.

Last edited:
There actually seems to be a server issue, I too have problems connecting and I've submitted tickets and emails and there's still no response.

Sorry for late response. 17th was a weekend and I was out. There was some problems with OVH, so the server was down. I have replied and given compensation on 18th, which I hoped the users would have mentioned. Only flowers seems to have mentioned it :( .

Also, we have some slots still left in our encoding server. Come and get a slot now ;) .

Hi All,

We have installed new server and login detail is communicated to our clients email id. In case of any query/issue kindly contact us through Live Support from our website.

we are selling Encoding RDP too.

Now we can accept payments via liberty reserve.

Kindly Contact our website for demo or other requests.

Thanks

Read the rules.

Furthermore, staff is not allowed to double post. You can hire 10 staff members, but that doesn't mean you can bump unlimited.

So this is allowed:
Any staff member
WJ member
Any staff member

This is not allowed:
Any staff member
Any staff member
WJ Member
Any staff member

We are very serious about bumping. If I see this again, your thread will be closed and you will not be allowed to sell again.

Just tested and bought a slot here, til now the service is like in a 5 star hotel, anything you want, they can do for you. Good speeds even better support, so if you need a RDP you now where to come!

I know this is not a thread to support the problems on the slots, but I left tickets and the live support dosent work. Please fix the lag prob ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back