RDPMatrix.com - E3-1230/X3440, 32GB RAM, 1Gbps, 1000GB - from 6$/Month(NL,UK,DE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest,I am starting to doubt your feedback.What the hell did you mean by "I'm starting to doubt about the reviews posted above."?
New user,making complaints so soon..Hmm :heiligenschein:..Mods I guess should track your IP. And you are making false allegations.Check their OP. TOS link is given in bold..
Anyways,here is the link.
RDP Matrix TOS

Support is slow everywhere in weekends,even in data center. Anyways,I guess I am not the only one thinking what I said above .
I like RDPMatrix, cheap and very friendly.I guess other customers should also agree on it..You should too,when you are with them for sometime. :)

I am one of first client on rdpmatix and fist three months was great speed with service for me.... but they are reply delay on support tickets, slow UK server for 3 months as well as many downtime, though they migrate me new NL server and I am using it for 5 days. Good up/download speed, but slightly costlier than other rdp, no Skype or live support.
This is my personal review.
Good bye!

i say their service very good. if you look at service they offer very cheap and quality. sometime they reply slot to ticket but other time very fast.very good provider. that i can says.

Please RDP Matrix answer my open ticket!!!
0sj6.jpg

just so your ticket not reply dont mean they scam ok? u in service or not? if you order rdp and you get it how is scam? go and check meaning. dot use useless words if you not know meaning idiot.

website down, im tryin to pay invoice "This Account Has Been Suspended" any updates??

It has been fixed.

just so your ticket not reply dont mean they scam ok? u in service or not? if you order rdp and you get it how is scam? go and check meaning. dot use useless words if you not know meaning idiot.

+1

i say their service very good. if you look at service they offer very cheap and quality. sometime they reply slot to ticket but other time very fast.very good provider. that i can says.

Thanks for the kind words.Your feedback is much appreciated.

I am one of first client on rdpmatix and fist three months was great speed with service for me.... but they are reply delay on support tickets, slow UK server for 3 months as well as many downtime, though they migrate me new NL server and I am using it for 5 days. Good up/download speed, but slightly costlier than other rdp, no Skype or live support.
This is my personal review.
Good bye!

Now we are providing NL RDP at the same rate as UK RDP.So cost would be the same for you.

@8cores

May I have your registered name so that I know that you are not a scammer.. Our server has only 2 Encoding slots so you get all the resources for Encoding.Having said that,this is a sales thread.If you have problems ,contact us via support system..

Anyways,New discount slots coming up and we will soon provide FLAT 50% discount for all NL slots..stay tuned :)

Hi,

Can you please update the Zoom Uploader? Its located in my Desktop.. :)

P.S: Just renewed your service for the 5th time ;)

Thx..

Keep the thread clean.

If you have issues, report the thread, provide evidence to support your claim.

Bashing and false claiming is not & will not be not tolerated.

Keep the thread clean.

If you have issues, report the thread, provide evidence to support your claim.

Bashing and false claiming is not & will not be not tolerated.

+ 1 to it..Nice job mods..

@mooshak.. In what plan are you in? UK/NL/DE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back