RDPMatrix.com - E3-1230/X3440, 32GB RAM, 1Gbps, 1000GB - from 6$/Month(NL,UK,DE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
please demo

Please check your PM

please chek order #546

Order Activated...:)

Please can you check my PM about Plan change..Need to do it urgently..

PM replied and Plan changed accordingly

Now, really works fine, thanks for support team, speed reach up to 100 MB/s.
Thanks for modification....

You are welcome mate.. :)

Current Promotional Offers:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
July Discount Offers (New Server Launch Offer) :-

VT25CV5FIL -40% One Time Discount on All UK and DE Servers(Non -Encoding Plans).

EH5MGVR2SR - 15% Recurring Discount on All UK and DE Servers (All Plans)

JP5FT2URSP - 5% Lifetime Discount on All NL Server Plans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My review for this UK Rdp for 1 month:
Well the setup takes about 2 days and the time already run for that rdp for that 2 days so minus two days on your time and no Utorrent/Filezilla in the first day so about 3 days wasted.
The Server is slow if I am not use to using RDP I will have many headaches but for a decent RDP if I could download/upload things in one day time in this RDP it will take 2-3 Days.
Sometimes the server is decent for 24hours about 2-6 hours it is decent but most of the time it is slow.

If only I am not in a hurry to have an RDP last month I will not buy this.

This is just an honest review as I have already use 5-7 RDP this is not the worst but I would not recommend it.. Thanks and Welcome to the people that I help with this revie

Last edited:
On the contrary I have been using their service for the last 3 months and it has been a great experience so far. Their service is very good for the price ( I pay $12 for 200GB server Per month which is very economical) and friendly support. The only thing was slow ticket response but with live support its much better now. That's my honest review for you.

Using 5 months, but from last month I can't peak real upload/download speed like before, but overall get satisfied speed at $12 for 200 GB.
now live chat available, but response is delay... need to some first or live skype support(though they have skype, but it always offline).

Just want to say where is the 12$ plan the one I only see is a discount for 40% for one month and if you people are using them for months now how you only pay 12$ if it is only for one month so something is fishy with what you guys are saying... BTW I use the Recurring discount of 15% because I think I might be using this for months but not satisfied with the service and the server.

I don't have a hidden agenda etc for this company just want to say my honest review on how it fare for me for the new people that might need help on picking the right RDP for them rather than sometimes some of the people give review for discounts etc.

So you are the only honest one reviewing we all are liars right? The price is what I mentioned because I ordered when the hadn't updated their prices and the base price for 200GB for $16 with a discount. The service and support is exactly what I mentioned it is which is quite good.

We are the first customers of the site.We had availed the offer of 35% recurring discount offer in the beginning.Please go the earlier posts and you would get a better idea of what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back