RDPMatrix.com - E3-1230/X3440, 32GB RAM, 1Gbps, 1000GB - from 6$/Month(NL,UK,DE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tested the Demo.Awesome Speeds and Good Hardware.Blazing rar/unrar speeds.
Just hope you continue this way :)

Placed an order for UK RDP Plan 1.Please setup ASAP..

Great upload speed(50-80MB/s),:fly: Download speed little bit slower(40-60MB/s):heiligenschein::dan:
Torrent speed really good>10MB/s:friends:<3
Thanks:sun:... need to install some software...:cough::dj:

Tested the Demo.Awesome Speeds and Good Hardware.Blazing rar/unrar speeds.
Just hope you continue this way :)

Placed an order for UK RDP Plan 1.Please setup ASAP..

Your order was setup even before you posted here..:dan:

UK200 Demo please

Check PM Please.

Great upload speed(50-80MB/s),:fly: Download speed little bit slower(40-60MB/s):heiligenschein::dan:
Torrent speed really good>10MB/s:friends:<3
Thanks:sun:... need to install some software...:cough::dj:

Please open a ticket and it would be installed. We accept custom Softwares and well.And thanks for the review.We are glad to have you onboard ..:)

Latest Offer on UK 200,UK 300,UK 500 and UK 1000 Plans:

Flat 50% Discount

Use this code to get the Discount "OC6K31VHR4"

200GB HDD Starting from 7.50$ only..Limited to First 3 Uses only..:fly:

hey,pls send me account detail,i have waited for 5 hours,and u make a mitake in Invoices, i order a custom plan
View Ticket #116862

hey,pls send me account detail,i have waited for 5 hours,and u make a mitake in Invoices, i order a custom plan
View Ticket #116862

Ticket and details sent within 1 hour of your order.

hi,i have waited 16 hours after payment,pls send me the account detail,and reply my ticket

Your Order was setup within 1 hour of your payment.Please check your registered mail.Plus the details were also updated on your ticket.Please check either of those two.

Didn't find any plan for 7$! But in title says from 7$??

Please go for UK 200 Plan and apply the discount coupon mentioned in my earlier post ,and there you go ;)
200GB HDD account for just 7.50$ :sun:

RDPMatrix
DEMO please UK 200

uk 200 demo please

Update: Guys I am sorry,we are having some temporary problem with the server.Its not getting connected.It will be back up within 6 hours and I will send the demo after that.Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
i check my registered mail,nothing find
i get detail from ticket,but has some problems,pls check the ticket again,and i wander why u replied ticket,i didnt recieve the remind mail

Update: Guys I am sorry,we are having some temporary problem with the server.Its not getting connected.It will be back up within 6 hours and I will send the demo after that.Sorry for the inconvenience.

I hope you can update here once the server is up.
Also hoping you will turn up more often on skype. You're new provider & should give the best impression to customers.

Regards,

Also hoping you will turn up more often on skype. You're new provider & should give the best impression to customers.

Regards,

Sir Waiting For your reply and Hope Service will be Good . 1st impression must be Good

i check my registered mail,nothing find
i get detail from ticket,but has some problems,pls check the ticket again,and i wander why u replied ticket,i didnt recieve the remind mail

Please login to client area,and check My Emails and you should find it.
Just got the confirmation from staff that you got it ..:)

Can I have a Demo account before Buying monthly package plz.... UK 200

Uk 200 demo please

Sir Waiting For your reply and Hope Service will be Good . 1st impression must be Good

Demo will be sent using PM within 10 Minutes :)
And don't worry ,i will strive to provide you the best performance and no chance of complaint..:)

Regards,

The Server is back online..And Yes,you are correct.We are working on the Support.I will be more online on Skype on weekdays and We will be launching Live Support Soon..:)

Demo was gud !! Decent Speeds !! Waiting fr encoding demo !!

Thanks for the review..You would receive he Demo shortly:)

need encoding rdp demo

You would receive he Demo shortly:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back