Other RDPlanet.com - Remote Desktops ($15/mo) & Encoding Solutions ($25/mo) (US/NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not able to connect with filesonic in filezilla...anybody else facing the same problem

...now it is working....but please install utorrent....deluge is consuming lot of resources

Last edited:
Only 6-8 mate

I have already ordered the server. But since WJ doesnt allow pre-order, servers will be setup in like 20 odd hours and I will start accepting orders then :)

Hello, encoding servers will arrive on 13th, you can see specs *here*

Updated the site with the plan details. Of course the promo code will apply there.

Last edited:
Okay so I caught 2-3 users seeding 25+ torrents simultaneously ! (no I am not kidding) in each server. Thats why there was a bit of slowness and RAM usage was around 50%

My servers may be better than any other provider here, but still it cant run efficiently with 100s of simultaneous torrents !

I have sent a mass message and warned the users. If you repeat this mistake again, you account maybe suspended for 2-3 days.

Now, the RAM usage is back to 20% and 10gb rar or unrar is taking 2 mins

5 days with them and So far So good, blazing speeds from FSO, Wupload and torrents also fast HDD, unrared a 10 gb compressed file in less than a minute, i highly recommend this rdp if u wanna get the best speeds

Tell me, do you have VCL player?
Would you be able to install the VCL?
I need for capture DVD menu.

Can I have a demo, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back