Other RDPlanet.com - Remote Desktops ($15/mo) & Encoding Solutions ($25/mo) (US/NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have already ordered 2 new servers ... Windows + accounts should be setup in max 8-10 hours.

@sasa - your details will be emailed in an hour.

Regards.

Very good service, quick set up, responds kindly and efficiently on MSN. Fast upload and downloads so far. The rar/unrar is extremely fast. I unrar'd a Bluray movie that was 10gb that was split into 31 parts in under a minute.

I highly recommend them to anyone wanting an RDP.

at this time, Promo Coupon is valid? when will it expire?
Yes It's valid . It will expire on 29th June.
Very good service, quick set up, responds kindly and efficiently on MSN. Fast upload and downloads so far. The rar/unrar is extremely fast. I unrar'd a Bluray movie that was 10gb that was split into 31 parts in under a minute.

I highly recommend them to anyone wanting an RDP.

Thanx For your Apparition.

All new Orders Processed.
New Slots are available :)

Thanx n regards

Can i have a demo, really interested if the server already have a few people (8-10) to test the real hdd speeds...

EDIT: Service tested, the hdd speeds are great! and the ftp transfers also are great, almost 8-10 MB/s with all the popular host like filesonic, wupload, netload, etc..

Last edited:
Well, we did get new servers yesterday, so there are around 15 slots left. We put max 10 users per server, so CPU usage is always less than 5% (guaranteed)

It must be a case of doing wrong setting in a program. Which program are you using ?

Even hotfile / oron is unbanned in our servers, so Filesonic ban is out of the question ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back