Other RDPlanet.com - Remote Desktops ($15/mo) & Encoding Solutions ($25/mo) (US/NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
50f7c1de08dd288a60ca06321ba50cd7o.jpg

help men !!!

Do you provide support on weekends? I ordered my RDP yesterday, but beside the receipt no further details now for 30 hours...

Are you trying to screw me or WHAT? WTF is your problem? You are completely wasting my time. If you are not going to shift the damn files, you can go fck your server with paypal.

Last edited:
Can i use Jdowmloader? I have admin access?

Use Jdownloader portable

Are you trying to screw me or WHAT? WTF is your problem? You are completely wasting my time. If you are not going to shift the damn files, you can go fck your server with paypal.

I dont want you as a customer either, funny how you have conveniently not written how I have given you 10 days free as I shifted you to another server.

You bought the first month's rdp for just 9$ and even though you bought at promo I gave you 10 days for free ... after that I gave you the 2nd month's rdp for 19$ even though the price is 25$ and still you are behaving as if you are the victim.

Pathetic.

Good luck getting such advantages with some other provider.

Do you provide support on weekends? I ordered my RDP yesterday, but beside the receipt no further details now for 30 hours...

All orders have been processed, the lost 1-2 days, have been added to your account.

Last edited:
I dont want you as a customer either, funny how you have conveniently not written how I have given you 10 days free as I shifted you to another server.

You bought the first month's rdp for just 9$ and even though you bought at promo I gave you 10 days for free ... after that I gave you the 2nd month's rdp for 19$ even though the price is 25$ and still you are behaving as if you are the victim.

Pathetic.

Good luck getting such advantages with some other provider.

Shift WHAT? DID you reply my PM? DONT try to fool others like you're a good support. The truth is you dont give a FUCK about your client. You said you'll shift the data 24 hours ago, then WHAT? SHIFT MY ASS. Where is the fucking data? I just want my money back NOW. I'll never ever use your service with such ass support.

Good luck to those who still with RDPlanet, cuz they will RESALE your slot and disable your account without notice. Yeah, I paid for such fucking service. I lost all my data. Who's the victim NOW?

Last edited:
Resale what ?

Are you illiterate? Even after repeated explanations you are still puking non-sense. I am glad you are outta here.

Anyways, you will get your money back, so I want you to stop replying in this thread, or I am approaching a mod. I dont want people having single digit IQ ruining this thread.

If you're going to issue a refund, do it NOW. I've heard enough crap from you. "I'll shift your data now." blah...blah....blah...........

I would if I could, but I cant so I shant.

In other words, you have escalated to claim, even before asking for a refund, so its out of my hands :\ wait for PPs decision.

took about 1 week I was waiting to install utorrent ... unfortunately the media is not quality, is the most important business, quality and support you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back