Other RDPlanet.com - Remote Desktops ($15/mo) & Encoding Solutions ($25/mo) (US/NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zyberakuma, stop trolling will you ? He was told he would get refund after a day, which he got. Everyone wants to be a judge here.

He was at fault for ordering a rdp with 100mbps port but expecting 1gbps, how is it my fault if people cant even see properly what they are ordering ?

Btw server Ricky and Steve will be down for an hour for maintenance ... no data will be lost.

You not knowing his case in detail but judging is trolling. And I want you to stop replying in this thread or I am reporting you to mods.

Anyways I would explain that situation again -

I have 8 europe servers which have around 80 clients (satisfied fyi). Since all slots were full I decided for variety and decided to get US servers. But the datacenter folks degraded 4 of the US servers (I bought total 8 US servers) to 100mbps servers without my knowledge and i was out of station so the situation got out of hand. So, as soon as i knew, I doubled the hard disk as compensation and it goes without saying that I will get more europe servers and not continue with US servers for the 2nd month.

Also note, that seldom you will see any client praising the service in any thread because they dont bother doing it and I dont mind that, you will only see concerns or doubts or complaints posted in the thread. So, dont think a service is bad because you dont see "good" replies in a thread.

Last edited:
OK, you said,
"He was told he would get refund after a day, which he got."
Thats not true, I sent you 3 tickets and 20 days had no answer from you. I paid for NL server, 1GB, that was your offfer, and I paid for that service, and after 2-3 days, you moved me to USA server with 100MB, without asking me, just sent me new login details with no explanation.
Speed was terrible, I asked you several times to move me back to NL server, and you promise me to refund me.
All I got was silence from you. Not fair service, and I`m very unsatisfied customer. Still waiting for my money !

Never again with RDPlanet!!!

zyberakuma, stop trolling will you ? He was told he would get refund after a day, which he got. Everyone wants to be a judge here.

He was at fault for ordering a rdp with 100mbps port but expecting 1gbps, how is it my fault if people cant even see properly what they are ordering ?

Btw server Ricky and Steve will be down for an hour for maintenance ... no data will be lost.

OK, you said,
"He was told he would get refund after a day, which he got."
Thats not true, I sent you 3 tickets and 20 days had no answer from you. I paid for NL server, 1GB, that was your offfer, and I paid for that service, and after 2-3 days, you moved me to USA server with 100MB, without asking me, just sent me new login details with no explanation.
Speed was terrible, I asked you several times to move me back to NL server, and you promise me to refund me.
All I got was silence from you. Not fair service, and I`m very unsatisfied customer. Still waiting for my money !

Never again with RDPlanet!!!

Err, pm me your client name & email, I don't see any active tickets for refund.

why can not I login?
email: simoocr91@gmail.com

Try after 30 odd mins, only 2 servers are left for maintenance which should be done by then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back