RDPArena.com - 200GB HDD,E3-1270,32Gb Ram,1Gbps RDA from $15/Month (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
paid already,please activate my account, thanks!

Your order has already bee placed by our staffs, if you haven't got the login details till now then PM me your Invoice number and E-Mail (that was used in billing portal ) I will reply you with the login details .

Servers in Israel!!!

LoL :-= No :facepalm: , Our servers are only on UK and NL. I don;t know why some sites are showing in different language when opened via chrome. It gets fixed automatically after few hours of browsing. However you can always open the following link to check.
http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/

If you want to open english site then you can always click go to www.google.com link option (located in bottom right corner) to open the main site.

Note : IF you don't know how to check the server location, please don't write wrong info in the thread and misguide buyers. You can always ask any of our clients and confirm that we give what we say.!
Thank you

------------------------------------------

Introducing Super RDP+
Next version of RDP

Few Features :-
-Maximum of 8 Users per server
-Multiple RAR Allowed! (Upto 10)
-Best RAR UNRAR SPEED GUARANTEED (Always)
-Multiple Copy Paste
-Batch Seeding Allowed!
-500GB/1TB Storage
-1Gbps Connection
-16GB DDR3 RAM
-We give 1 Physical HD for each user.

Price 45$ Monthly for 500GB plan and
Very Limited Number of Slots
Setup time 24 hours, but we will try to give within few hours.

Note : Reffer the main thread for more info.

Last edited:
Are you still in the business? Cause your last response was in 6th Mar 2013, 11:45 AM.

After that 3 people including me posted on your thread, but no response. It shows your responsibility and the type of support customers may get after purchasing your plan.

Anyway, you lost a client for sure.

All the best.

Are you still in the business? Cause your last response was in 6th Mar 2013, 11:45 AM.

After that 3 people including me posted on your thread, but no response. It shows your responsibility and the type of support customers may get after purchasing your plan.

Anyway, you lost a client for sure.

All the best.

Hello,
How can you say that the other two people didn't got response ??

We had already sent you the demo via PM. Have you checked your PM ?

We work very hard day and night to provide quality support and services.

You are requested NOT to post review about our customer support without using it. We reply to tickets within minutes. None of our clients are having problem with our service or support.

I had sent you demo again, check your PM

Note : According to WJ rules we are not allowed to reply in thread, for each demo request. We simply send the demo login via PM.

Regards

Last edited:
I've been using RDP Arena for quite some long, and the speed is great, and the support is superb, never had a problem with them.
So if anyone needs rdps i'd totally recomand it :)

Hello,
How can you say that the other two people didn't got response ??

Because I have not received your PM in 2 days, then I have posted my opinion. What took you 2 days to send a PM? Don't you follow your own sales thread?

We had already sent you the demo via PM. Have you checked your PM ?

I checked my PM box several time every day since I requested for demo, even checked few hours back. Got your PM today.

-----------------------------

Thanks for the Demo, server seems fine to me. But I am still concerned about the support. If you ensure me about the support quality, then I can get in.

I have few queries, do you have any skype support? If yes, please add me to skype at codebreaker911 so that we can discuss further..

Thanks

Hello,
@codebreaker911
I have no idea why PM did not reach you before.

Note : Do not expect support in WJ, we have the best support team you will ever see. You can read the reviews from starting to end. None of the client is having issues with server or SUPPORT.

All kind of support are provided via tickets. We reply in tickets just like replying via Chat.
I request you to give our service a try, if you dd not like you can always terminate.

If you are not satisfied with our support, we will refund you.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back