RDPArena.com - 200GB HDD,E3-1270,32Gb Ram,1Gbps RDA from $15/Month (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the sites always say the firsts day is very quick the answer of the ticket but 1 month or 2 the support is very bad... and the rdp are abused always... i say for own experience..

if High Quality Desktop Plans have maximum 14 users how about Cheap Remote Desktop Plans?

cheap RDP will have not more than 15 users :) the quality RDP Servers are having premium bandwidth while cheap RDP have normal 1Gbps network

the sites always say the firsts day is very quick the answer of the ticket but 1 month or 2 the support is very bad... and the rdp are abused always... i say for own experience..

Do not compare us with others, you can check it yourself !
We never exploit our user!!! NEVER !

demo of cheap
demo has been sent to your via PM

I just wondered .You show in your screenshot that your rdp is stay online without restart 47 days.Where you start your thread here in 22nd Nov 2012, 10:04 AM and you registered your domain Date: 31-oct-2012 and I guess you bought disk space at the end of all this steps .Cause this is the expensive part of rdp business .Then how it is possible to stay online for 47 days .Please explain this .
uptime.png

Give me a demo please.

Good question, we used to use our servers for setup and use camfrog live voice and video chat rooms(camfrog server). Then we decided to sell rdp as both can run on same server. That is why you will find camfrog advanced server installed on some of our RDP servers.

---Edit --
All demo has been sent

Last edited:
Checked Demo and everything seems great .But in the meantime I bought another rdp .If I ever wish to change my current rdp I will definitely give high priority to this rdp.Thank you for demo account and I wish your Best luck.

Checked Demo and everything seems great .But in the meantime I bought another rdp .If I ever wish to change my current rdp I will definitely give high priority to this rdp.Thank you for demo account and I wish your Best luck.

As you wish, I will be waiting for you.
but it's never too late for a change :-=

Paid for 100gb cheap
order no 6508692112

plz process fast!

Thanks

thank you, you will get the details within 10 mins :) from now via e-mail .

[mod]Stop posting useless comments to bump your topic, answer only on pre-sales questions.[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back