RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
down and maintenance, hope it back in one hour.

What they said
We cant predict. It is a scheduled maintenance and we dont expect the server to be back within 7-8 days after it goes into maintenance as is scheduled.

:cough:

Last edited:
that's not like them. when any server goes down they mail me beforehand and always offer a shift to another server. haven't they offered a shift/alternate server to you?

You don't know about them.
Yep they want me shift to new server which one is I don't like,The new server with abuse users and High CPU Usage 99% Day and night , I think it's encoding server. So it's OK. But who wanna use this server?

Also the support insist lied to me that
I am logged into the new server and its current usage is 9% CPU

Did you feeling any strange? Old server with no abuse users and low cpu Usage but Few days down 2 times then go down for maintenance?

It's all lied , They intended make some issue forced you move to another server.

Now my question is can I use my old server now? You know that I don't like new one.

T7KHQfO.jpg

gk7WkFN.jpg

I have been with RDAHeaven for almost 2months now. First time I purchased a encoding slot I received a RDP which was extremely slow in terms of performance. I contacted support and they responded quickly and I requested for a shift to another server. I was shifted to another server which was having good performance but was terrible in terms of network. I was shifted again but the 3rd shift also proved to be futile. After that they promised me to shift to a server with Monster specs i.e 96GB RAM. Everything went well for around 20-25 days then I suddenly received an email from them regarding some HDD issue due to which the server would be unavailable. I requested another shift since I had a lot of pending encodes and this time I was shifted to a server and allowed to encode in a server which was solely meant for uploading.

Markus.png

I was the only encoder in that server. I have noticed that their servers are overloaded with users around 20 of them in my current server. So many users are choking the server resources and causing extremely poor performance.

Users.png

Absolutely no monitoring is done to check server loads. They are trying to add as many users as possible to each and every server to sustain their profits. I guess the server with 96GB RAM was taken down because they were not able to recover their investment.

They are now so desperate for profits that they are now allowing users like me to encode in servers meant for uploading only. I made the wrong choice in going with RDAHeaven which I wont repeat again.

I am always honest with my reviews and this was my review for RDAHeaven.

I have been with RDAHeaven for almost 2months now. First time I purchased a encoding slot I received a RDP which was extremely slow in terms of performance. I contacted support and they responded quickly and I requested for a shift to another server. I was shifted to another server which was having good performance but was terrible in terms of network. I was shifted again but the 3rd shift also proved to be futile. After that they promised me to shift to a server with Monster specs i.e 96GB RAM. Everything went well for around 20-25 days then I suddenly received an email from them regarding some HDD issue due to which the server would be unavailable. I requested another shift since I had a lot of pending encodes and this time I was shifted to a server and allowed to encode in a server which was solely meant for uploading.

Markus.png

I was the only encoder in that server. I have noticed that their servers are overloaded with users around 20 of them in my current server. So many users are choking the server resources and causing extremely poor performance.

Users.png

Absolutely no monitoring is done to check server loads. They are trying to add as many users as possible to each and every server to sustain their profits. I guess the server with 96GB RAM was taken down because they were not able to recover their investment.

They are now so desperate for profits that they are now allowing users like me to encode in servers meant for uploading only. I made the wrong choice in going with RDAHeaven which I wont repeat again.

I am always honest with my reviews and this was my review for RDAHeaven.

Great review, Thanks for sharing. :heiligenschein:

old server down again. new server can't access...

Last edited:
Ok here is a review of service so far. I am impressed by the upload and download speeds. I have got upto 90MBPS on both up and down but the most important part is Encoding is quite fast. I use handrbake and megui and the results have been great. Decent RAr-unrar as well. Do you guys have any SSD plans which i can try out?

P.S I am too lazy to do screenshots but if they keep it up i will try to make some screens

Last edited:
my UK server works great most of the time, rarely server load goes high but other users are also paying for same server and I understand that. my server current load

Capture.png

Try this UK Starter RDA IP 77.245.68.18 still down , was much lower server load , only 3-5 users active.

Down with no reason. no fix no explanation

lol pew why would i try your server when i have mine and working great?
I see in your post they have mentioned server will be down and provided new details why would you try old details? you didnt pay for two slots did you? lol. and dont post server ip and client names openly. how would you feel if you name posted by others?

Why they knew server will be down? The only explanation is they don't want to pay the server bills.
They planned to drop this server. Just like they did before.
I can't even used this server 1 week , no reason to continue with...
After I deleted my data then say goodbye.

i dont know why the sever will be down or what reason they have said. they are providing me good service so i see no reason why they shouldnt unless fault is yours. you are on starter plan so you probable pay like 10$-12$ for the plan and want 4-5 users in a server that aint happening mate.

Actually its one of the slowest encoding slot I have ever used. I guess you are lucky to have a good slot.
I have to launch tickets on a daily basis regarding performance. Only thing I liked is their support but their rdp's are poorly managed and overcrowded with users.

Last edited:
my service is working great since I bought don't know why you people are having issues... good luck though...

Thanks for the review.

Ok here is a review of service so far. I am impressed by the upload and download speeds. I have got upto 90MBPS on both up and down but the most important part is Encoding is quite fast. I use handrbake and megui and the results have been great. Decent RAr-unrar as well. Do you guys have any SSD plans which i can try out?

P.S I am too lazy to do screenshots but if they keep it up i will try to make some screens

Thanks for the review.

Free Premium/Registered Z-o-o-m uploader with Basic and above plans.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back