RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that but I dont like waiting for support to install something when I need a software. rdaheaven is it possible to provide a custom admin plan for me? I would like to try it out though

Demo

Thank you for the demo. Very smooth, good speeds and very proffessional attitude from live support . I am going to order a slot now :)

RDP is still down, no nothing :(

None of our servers are down right now, Kindly PM me your IP and username so I can have a look.

I get that but I dont like waiting for support to install something when I need a software. rdaheaven is it possible to provide a custom admin plan for me? I would like to try it out though

Sorry we cannot provide RDA with permanent admin access however we can install whatever you like we have live chat available for faster support. We can also offer you temporary admin access to install softwares without any extra cost.

Thank you for the demo. Very smooth, good speeds and very proffessional attitude from live support . I am going to order a slot now :)

I am glad you liked our service, If you need anything else feel free to contact me anytime.

Limited time discount-

20% First Month Discount on UK Regular and Encoding RDA - "20offuk"

10% Lifetime Discount on UK Regular and Encoding RDA - "10offuk"

Free Premium/Registered Z-o-o-m uploader with Basic and above plans.

Regards

Sorry we cannot provide RDA with permanent admin access however we can install whatever you like we have live chat available for faster support. We can also offer you temporary admin access to install softwares without any extra cost.

So if I need temporary admin access for like 2 days after server delivery I can get it right? So you provide technical support via live chat? Good most dont. Please send me Encoder demo.

So if I need temporary admin access for like 2 days after server delivery I can get it right? So you provide technical support via live chat? Good most dont. Please send me Encoder demo.

Yes we can provide you admin access to install your softwares, We can offer small technical help on live chat however major issues should be addressed through support tickets only.

rdaheven i bit short of funds this time . can you divides invoice? ticket created.

Yes surely that can be done. Your ticket is answered.

After 4 days testing, i have to say this is the best rdp. Keep up the great work.

Thanks for the review.

Ordered NL 200.Please activate order 8057636242 asap.
Thanks

Your service is activated.

send me demo once again

I need account on server on which i check demo

I can assure you, you will get account on same server on which you will take demo.

Limited time discount-

20% First Month Discount on UK Regular and Encoding RDA - "20offuk"

10% Lifetime Discount on UK Regular and Encoding RDA - "10offuk"

Free Premium/Registered Z-o-o-m uploader with Basic and above plans.

Regards

flowing kmaide

Thanks for the demo. I tested it and speeds are quite impressive. Server seems to be smooth for me and I am going to order Basic Encoder .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back