RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
speeds are very good, great upload rate in torrents, could reach 86mb / s on seed!
I had some small problems but support could solve!
I recommend!

Thanks rdaheaven I got my account and I have just 1 word "WOW".... Just look at the task manager it don't have any space left... I have seen powerful servers but this is insane!. my PC with i5 3570k @ 4.5ghz took almost 1 hour to encode a 1080p movie to 720p 800MB rip but this server encoded same movie in little less than 15 minutes.... Holy crap.....

Kudos RDAHeaven

22jfvq.jpg

Can i get demo of UK Encoding rdp , thanks

Demo sent via PM.

that happened already happened more than 1 hour of the report of the new server

I am not sure what you mean, Can you PM me more details?

@RDAHeaven: May I have trials (demo) on UK Standard RDA planplease? I would like to try before I buy it. Thank you.

Demo sent via PM.

speeds are very good, great upload rate in torrents, could reach 86mb / s on seed!
I had some small problems but support could solve!
I recommend!

Thanks for the review.

Thanks rdaheaven I got my account and I have just 1 word "WOW".... Just look at the task manager it don't have any space left... I have seen powerful servers but this is insane!. my PC with i5 3570k @ 4.5ghz took almost 1 hour to encode a 1080p movie to 720p 800MB rip but this server encoded same movie in little less than 15 minutes.... Holy crap.....

Kudos RDAHeaven

22jfvq.jpg

Thanks for the review.

FREE REGISTERED/PREMIUM ZOOM UPLOADER WITH BASIC AND ABOVE PLANS WITH ANY RDA!

Regards

please give baner to the user that has the name of Brandon always fills the disk c

it is an abusive always doing weird things on the server and consumes only the cpu at 100%

A small review of this wonderful service. Great download/upload speeds. Lightning fast SSD drives for raring/encoding and super fast professional support. Recommended.

4NNmVKH.png

oA93hQA.png

Thanks rdaheaven. :) ;)

c drive full.... please clean

thank you.

PM me your server IP and username.

A small review of this wonderful service. Great download/upload speeds. Lightning fast SSD drives for raring/encoding and super fast professional support. Recommended.

4NNmVKH.png

oA93hQA.png

Thanks rdaheaven. :) ;)

Thanks for the review.

NL Basic RDA demo

bro send me demo NL STARTER

Apologies but currently we do not have demo for NL, I can offer both of you a demo in UK.

Regards

hmm UK STARTER DEMO

Demo sent via PM.

NL Basic Encoding Demo please

Thanks

Demo sent via PM.

Can i get demo of UK Encoding rdp , thanks

Demo sent via PM.

That's great buddy, just take entire link for yourself, no one else needs it!!!!!

:cursing:

Every user gets fair share in our servers, so you don't have to worry about abusers.

Lol bro he is saying he could reach 86 mbps but that doesnt mean he is constantly using that line. :P

Thanks for the support.

any type of discount available on Mega Encoder RDP ?
i thinking to get 1 but I still hesitate

We had a discount for that package but its over now. However right now I can offer you $20 off for first month for that plan.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back