RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order Number is: 4676753550

Your service is activated.

the good rdp i have ever used.

Recommended!

Thanks for the review.

i buy a RDP in NL but you send me in UK, please change

Sorry about that, your service got mixed with another order of same amount. Right service was delivered to you within minutes.

send me a demo of your uk rdp.. i cant send you a pm ur inbox has exceeded..

Sent via PM and I have also cleared my inbox.

bro clear plz ur pm box i dont pm u

Cleared.

bro can you come in live chat. I am interested in running SEO softwares. Want to discuss if it is allowed or not.

Which SEO softwares?

FREE REGISTERED/PREMIUM ZOOM UPLOADER WITH BASIC AND ABOVE PLANS WITH ANY RDA!

Regards

rdaheaven no premium zoom for 100gb user?????????

We normally only provide registered zoom for basic and above plans but since you are a old users we will registered zoom for you. Kindly open a support ticket referring to this post.

I wish to use Xrumer and scrapebox. I will use my own proxies. I would like to talk to you in private.

We can only allow it in custom plan, Please PM me how much disk space and other resources you need.

Is Jingling allowed? ill run jingling via sandboxie that way it will consume less ram.

Sorry to say I am not fimiliar with "Jingling", Please PM me more details. However if it does not put too much load on server we will most probably allow it.

clearly the one of the best RDP service on Wj & good friendly support as well. Recommended To All

Thanks for the review.

how many user in one server ?

We do not have any static value for number of users per server, It depends on plan and server capacity but we guarantee "Performance".

Sneak Peak : This weeks wowweekend deal will be dream come true for encoders. 12 Cores | 24 Thread | 96GB RAM | SSD | RAID Encoding server coming at Insane price.

Regards

Can you please provide me a demo to UK Basic RDA
Thanks!
Already tested!
Can you activate my RDP (ticket: 277296)

Last edited:
Hey rdaheaven, I have a rdp from you and i am very happy with it. I am planning to move in Encoding world so I am looking for a good encoding RDP. Your 12 cores, 96GB RAM server looks very attracted. Give me more details like packages and price.

Waiting for you reply.

Hey rdaheaven, I have a rdp from you and i am very happy with it. I am planning to move in Encoding world so I am looking for a good encoding RDP. Your 12 cores, 96GB RAM server looks very attracted. Give me more details like packages and price.

Waiting for you reply.

WOWWeekend Deal

VERY LIMITED STOCK

250GB Disk Space
Intel Xeon E5-2430 (12 Cores | 24 Threads)
96GB DDR3 RAM
SSD + HDD
Hardware Raid 0
Windows Server 2008 Enterprises R2 SP1 (x64)
1Gbps Connection
Encoding Allowed
Servers location: London, UK
$25 First month, $60 from Second
Order
Discount code : "encoders.weekend"

Offer valid till 12 May 2013, 23:59:59 Or until stock Lasts.

Regards

These guys continue to impress me.

I had a little problem with a program not installing, and although they had a slight problem with it also, they never gave up, and resolved it very speedily.

If this is the kind of thing you are looking for, you don't need a demo of their services, just pay the money and be dazzled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back