RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a custom plan a month ago and i have to say when i have any problems the support staff have been first class.. even when i get frustrated with any downtime.

They worked their butts off sorting out the software i wanted , till it worked (need codecs adding)

Im going into my 2nd Month with them, the only issue i have is the frequent downtime (this has only happened in last week ) , but thats being caused by DOS attacks and out of their control. The speed when working def makes up for it....and the politeness of the staff a Special thanks to Markus, must be fed up of me by now lol

As someone else has said you get what you pay for. I needed quite a bit of encoding stuff so had to pay out more. Very simple

Send me demo for your services, I might be interested in.

Demo sent via PM.

I bought a custom plan a month ago and i have to say when i have any problems the support staff have been first class.. even when i get frustrated with any downtime.

They worked their butts off sorting out the software i wanted , till it worked (need codecs adding)

Im going into my 2nd Month with them, the only issue i have is the frequent downtime (this has only happened in last week ) , but thats being caused by DOS attacks and out of their control. The speed when working def makes up for it....and the politeness of the staff a Special thanks to Markus, must be fed up of me by now lol

As someone else has said you get what you pay for. I needed quite a bit of encoding stuff so had to pay out more. Very simple

Thanks for the review.

ALLOW USE THE PROGRAM "Mkvtoolnix"???
in the PLAN UK BASIC RDA
I can give a Demo To test the RDP? :friends:

I am sorry I am not familiar with that program, Can you tell me what is the purpose of that program? If its for encoding than we cannot allow it in normal plans however we can provide custom plan for encoding users.

still waiting for a demo

Sorry about that, Demo sent via PM.

I already order today. Can you please send me the order?

Your account was activated within 20 minutes of order, If you still haven't received the details than kindly contact our Live chat or open a support ticket and we will solve it within some minutes.

For few days we are offering Major discounts on all of our services, Grab your slot while its valid-

20% Discount for Life (Every Month) - "BNX558C9OO"- 2 slots

30% Discount for First Month only - "2HZYTX89SQ"- 5 slots

Regards

[quoteI am sorry I am not familiar with that program, Can you tell me what is the purpose of that program? If its for encoding than we cannot allow it in normal plans however we can provide custom plan for encoding users.][/quote]
It is a program to paste, audio captions to a. Mkv

not consume many resource I use on a pc of 1.5 and 500MB Ram smoothly. how much a plan to roast this program?

fast support + Respect for the client = RDAheaven.

Thanks for review.

It is a program to paste, audio captions to a. Mkv

not consume many resource I use on a pc of 1.5 and 500MB Ram smoothly. how much a plan to roast this program?

If it doesn't put any major load on cpu than we can allow it in our basic and above plans.

order number #388

Your service is activated.

@ Others : Sorry currently demo is not available, please contact us in 2 days.

For few days we are offering Major discounts on all of our services, Grab your slot while its valid-

20% Discount for Life (Every Month) - "BNX558C9OO"- 2 slots

30% Discount for First Month only - "2HZYTX89SQ"- 3 slots

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back