RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
server is working fine now...... atleast for me......

I am glad it is working fine for you.

I can confirm that. I have worked 8 hours with the server today and no problems...

Thank you for the confirmation.

It is working fine for me at well hope to stay that way .
Support is very helpfull

We will try our best to keep it up, Thanks for confirmation.

Note : Clients who received this IP "176.227.217.170" will not be able to connect because the data center assigned wrong IP to our new server and they will fix it in 2-4 hours and we will forward the new IP as soon as we get it.

Regards

RDAHEAVEN..you must do something, is to damn laggy..can`t do nothing, the pages on browser ar loading very hard, winrar..
Maybe the internet protocol im using or yours..ar not compatible...

Order Number: 9232614153

RDAHEAVEN..you must do something, is to damn laggy..can`t do nothing, the pages on browser ar loading very hard, winrar..
Maybe the internet protocol im using or yours..ar not compatible...

Order Number: 9232614153

I am not sure why you are facing lag, no other client have reported this. However kindly open a support ticket and we will try to do something about it.

Note: Discount code "wjunction" and "2013" are expired now. But here are some new promo codes-

20% Recurring (Life Time) Discount- Code : "Y6JQQ6J86Q"

30% One Time (First Month) Discount - Code: "YC0AG5Y4NG"

Regards

I am not sure why you are facing lag, no other client have reported this. However kindly open a support ticket and we will try to do something about it.

Note: Discount code "wjunction" and "2013" are expired now. But here are some new promo codes-

20% Recurring (Life Time) Discount- Code : "Y6JQQ6J86Q"

30% One Time (First Month) Discount - Code: "YC0AG5Y4NG"

Regards

we can use the discount for renew service?

i am using there service from a month nearly. great speed mostly 60mbps and more smooth rdp. rar take 5-10 second. support is excellent and very very fast...... i recommend rdaheaven to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back