Status
Not open for further replies.
The first thing I noticed that you should work on is alignment and proportions. It may not seem like a big deal, but trust me, it's much more "professional" to properly align different objects in an image/design/whatever. I'm talking about the "vision forums" and "important news and announcements" boxes. They're not properly centered/aligned in the image ("vision forums" is too far left, and "important news and announcements" is too far right). work on that and it will look much better. aside from that, it seems very clean and organized. I would work on more originality however. I'm not saying this in a disrespectful manner or anything like that, but this seems like any other generic forum template/layout, just maybe a little more polished than some.

Well personally I like the v2 one m8, I also like the icons to the right of the logo but the text underneath could do with being brighter along with the logo, it should (imo) "pop out" more at you when you look at it.

Overall though m8 I'm impressed :)

JGM.

awww lame! before i had thought that this looked somewhat decent, but i just came across a tut that you apparently followed:
Code:
http://www.grafpedia.com/tutorials/create-a-dark-portfolio-layout-or-a-css-design-showcase-layout
the banner was the best part of it, yet that was made following a tut. to try to sell this would be like selling someone else's work. if you want to sell it go ahead, but i personally would never sell something that i made based on someone else's tut. i'm sounding redundant so i'll leave it at that.

1. Yes I confess to following the tut for the header onyl, the skin I made myself.
2. No i'm no selling the design, never had the intention of selling it.
3. I never ripped anything, ripping is if I took it out of PSD and placed it in my PSD, or started working from the PSD itself but I followed a tut!
4. The header looks the same but does not have the same effects ENTIRELY.
5. I did not rip anything from the PSD, the TUT is there to follow which I did, I NEVER EVER got anything from the PSD.

@JasonI never ripped shit, your such a fucking faggot, the TUT is there to follow and as long as you don't redistribute it that doesn't count as ripping which I was not going to.

I would also like to add that I was just practicing on this skin and adding different things on it. I'm still learning different techniques and all but I would NEVER EVER RIP ANYTHING FROM SOMEONE ELSE!

Similarities? Yes Differences? Yes; Can you see the differences? If not I dub thee mentally retarded. Keep in mind I did follow a tut, whats the point of even posting a tut if nobody is going to follow it?

people who are hating are tards you clearly never been a gfxer yourself tuts are their to be followed and to get insperation from join a gfx community and ask people do they follow tuts to help them 99% of them will say yes so dont go round ssying so and so ripped this without getting your facts right /rant over nice work flash 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back