Status
Not open for further replies.

silent assassin

well, its really the look i want rated. there isnt much going on with the community cuz im still making the forums.

www.warezhood.com

tell me wut u think of the homepage and the forum theme. view the homepage with firefox cuz i accidently coded it for netscape and not both. the link to forums is on the bottom left just to let u know as people hav told me they cant really see it.

if u can, rate it on a scale of 1-10

8 comments
I like the splash screen on your main page :)

That is clean and very appealing, BUT the skin on the main forum is very poor, I like the logo though.

Overall I would give it a 7/10 (You only get 7, because of your main screen) :P

wow the first page is cool but their's no relationship to the rest of the site. It's green and the site is red? I don't really like the skin much either. Oh and make the flash logo a clickable link to the site.

aight, will do. should i completely redo the entire forum theme or just change up the colors? changing the theme to green would be a whole lot easier than changing the flash to red so think i might do that.

Ok I was amazed with the index flash code ;)
That's a good point.
Phpbb is nice forum software but improve the skin of the forum,there are so many nice phpbb skins over the net pick one.
I also like the style of the banner but I don't really like the windows vista symbol :/
Also remove the more warez scroll down menu.You're going to get banned from katz.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back