Rapigator Legit orwise schemers? My stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
month back i used rg the last week i used it i had 39 sales and beleive i could have made much more sales if it was the time of fso or oron . But since seeing the scenario i think rg or ul r best choice bz people prefer them more . I had surveyed few of my followedrs and they gave valid reasons why they prefer big and most popular host. yes u will have to be patient if u think that ur content can get u sales even same scenario i have faced when i started with rg . So the mantra is be patient and ya ofc if u go for extabit lolz their ppd rate depends on sales u generate so u will land up somewat same stats as on rg or even more worst :)

PS: It's not a rule that you will have a sold account each day.

thats what i'm talking about, you guys want more sales as possible, and better, on 2, 3 fileshost, 1 day without sales, they are scammers omg omg, .... today i don't get any sale or rebill, but i don't work to.... so.... chill

and doesn't meen to that just because someone buy a premium a mounth ago, he will renew his account....

dude your reply is mostly offtopic. didn't you understand what the OP trying to say? even dumbass can realise rg are cheaters and swindlers and these screenshots are excellent proof

before i leave RG about 2 month ago
i make a Bet with my friend
that if i take a picture for my dog a**
and uploaded on RG
and if the pic get remove he will leave RG and
join LS under my referral ( he was happy with the stats RG give him )
so i did it and walla after about 13 days
RG removed and the reason copyright infringement :rofl:
i guess my dog A*s is protected trademark somewhere :P

RG will do what he want and u cant say any thing
he cheat with downloads he cheat with sales
and remove ur files like crazy even if that files have no copyright owner
even if its ur own files like what happen to me

before i leave RG about 2 month ago
i make a Bet with my friend
that if i take a picture for my dog a**
and uploaded on RG
and if the pic get remove he will leave RG and
join LS under my referral ( he was happy with the stats RG give him )
so i did it and walla after about 13 days
RG removed and the reason copyright infringement :rofl:
i guess my dog A*s is protected trademark somewhere :P

RG will do what he want and u cant say any thing
he cheat with downloads he cheat with sales
and remove ur files like crazy even if that files have no copyright owner
even if its ur own files like what happen to me

may be you have downloaded your dog from internet then re-upload it ? o_o

...I removed one of my files the other day from the site at 405 downloads... somehow 1 day later it was at 420+... so i thought that was really odd unless someone had saved the link to download later but i doubt that...

Lots of people use JDownloader (or other tools) to manage their downloads. It may not be surprising that some of those people take several days or even weeks to get to all the stuff in their download queue.

never change PPS. Sometime its good sometimes its worse. Don't change mind LOL or you feel depressed and feel cheated..

Get a job! That simple. It's sad people are so obsessed with this damn uploading. What happened to people uploading for the purpose of sharing? SAD!

frm few days they are shaving alot... 80% time stats frozen.. :| when i asked them i want to chk if ur sale counter is wrking by buying prem account from my link which they told me to do...

But when i asked will u refund me for this test they say sorry we cannot refund..

This is true they think they are big now. but bcz of wht they are doing now.. many will leave... and some will stay..

and u will see then RG starting to count sales like crazy like 6-7 sales a day

Rapidgator is one of the shittiest filehosts around for both downloaders and uploaders. i hope they die soon.

I agree with you.. They already lost many uploaders... But if the uploaders stop working today . Rg will give them extra sales just to motivate and bring them back . They are so smart at playing a game with uploaders..

just an update.

i stopped using rapidgator. my account is at 12.84 cents. I tried using vpn to sign up at webmoney but then they required a phone number offshore sooooooo that ruined my plan basically to convert my wmz.

will not be using this account no longer.

anyone wanna buy it off me ? :-=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back