Rapidspeedsrdp is my id and i am not bunny

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapidspeedsrdp4

Banned
Banned
my previous id: rapidspeedsrdp
Hi to all,
how did they say me bunny they have proof then i ask mods to give the proof here.i am not bunny silly mod`s are wierd and they even not replied to my emails at contact@wjunction.com and i opened thread`s they deleted with out reply.users are requested to ask how did Lifetalk says i am bunny?
i am not bunny but they banned with that reason.:'(

Thank you to all!

14 comments
Nevermind, you didn't understand what I meant.
bro i didn`t understand your comment.but i can tell our website Rapidspeedsrdp.com has no complaint from users till now no reason banned.and i requested to give me proof how they can say bunny.they even not replied to my emails at contact@wjunction.com and i created two thread asking why i am banned but they deleted them with out replying to thread.i request all mod`s please unban my id.:'(

thank you!

he want to say
that u and "Bunny" speak as english
english?how can i speak likebunny?i dont know who is bunny till now your saying english:'(
no reply to my email`s
CFrYN.png

uLLlb.png

hey wearent telling that speaking english is not allowed
he is saying that your gramatical mistakes and wordings are same as like bunny's
and we arent say tht you have been banned due to this we have a doubt that this may be the reason

hey wearent telling that speaking english is not allowed
he is saying that your gramatical mistakes and wordings are same as like bunny's
and we arent say tht you have been banned due to this we have a doubt that this may be the reason
i understand now.but this is silly reason to ban me saying me bunny.i am not bunny mod`s are request to unban.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back