Rapidspeeds - Latest news back online till 2nd December 2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe they ripped some fucker off.how the fuck do you cover a 6 figure sum of debt????in one day??????beats me.i see now and i smell summet fishy goin on.is this the site that has bought you out or summet?hmmm i wonder

i searched that new domain and it came up with theplanet.com americas biggest server provider they own rapidspeed.com.au domain name.but after searchin theplanet.com in browser came across this

http://www.softlayer.com/

summet dodgy here

Utter bullcrap... ThePlanet was acquired by SoftLayer long time ago..
That has absolutely nothing to do with RapidSpeeds :facepalm:

Where did that six figure sum come from?

i was told by a source, and it is fact mate.there is no servers coming back, please veryone smell the coffee.why wud ya not tell your customers what is happening.your customers are the key to your success.no customers = no money simple.dont ya think they wud have constantly kept us upto date with what was happening if they were comin back?think about it

i was told by a source
Not this story again... LOL
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Here is Pitbulls SAUCE (source) lol - LEVI !!!

levi_roots_reggae_reggae_sauce.jpg

look ashley, you sit around and wait for them, but aint it funny.the owner has moved house, servers shut down all of them, apparantly ddos, please stop the bull, they DO owe leaseweb some money there is legal issues goin on, they ARE tellin lies about returning.its utter shit

i was told by a source, and it is fact mate.there is no servers coming back, please veryone smell the coffee.why wud ya not tell your customers what is happening.your customers are the key to your success.no customers = no money simple.dont ya think they wud have constantly kept us upto date with what was happening if they were comin back?think about it

lmao, Sorry dude but you write like a retard. How can you expect anybody to take you seriously when you cant even use basic grammar?

I am not saying they are or are not returning, just that nobody can take you seriously.

Could be me.. but I have a hard time believing you.
You are just combining all sorts of random things you found on the interwebz.

Yes it does sound a bit dodgy if nobody is keeping the customers informed.. but that's all for now. If you have a better idea let me know.

Patience.

As hard as it is for me to believe what's pitbullvinnie is saying, it's even harder for me to believe anything coming from RapidSpeeds side as their actions during this outage have been anything but professional - juast lying and hiding the truth, keeping us in the dark with not communicating at all.

lmao, Sorry dude but you write like a retard. How can you expect anybody to take you seriously when you cant even use basic grammar?

I am not saying they are or are not returning, just that nobody can take you seriously.

you little prick, its a good job your sat at another side of a computer screen and unreachable

way to redeem yourself vinny

anyways i think things are fucked here, lickily im already a leaseweb customer so I could talk to them about it

I've been told not to panick and I will not lose any data hopefully this counts for everyone

nearly had a heart attack this morning seeing this

good luck everyone

look ashley, you sit around and wait for them, but aint it funny.the owner has moved house, servers shut down all of them, apparantly ddos, please stop the bull, they DO owe leaseweb some money there is legal issues goin on, they ARE tellin lies about returning.its utter shit
Maybe they do own them money.. but that's not your problem (yet). Let them figure it out.. you are doing business with RapidSpeeds not LeaseWeb.
And well maybe you have learned from the things that happened the last few years with the banks that collapsed.. if the bad news spreads.. it's end of the story for them unless the government is doing something about it.

Stop spreading bad news if you want to see RapidSpeeds return.
If everyone files a dispute (because they got scared) .. RS is doomed.

just want to add, if this falls throug im going to be signing on

fuckers, i would love to take a shit on darrens car right now

im afraid i already have filed.its a absolute joke what has happened.the lack of info is a shambles.no customer paying such large amounts of cash, or any customer for that matter deserves that treatment.everyone shud just fuck them off and never return.they dont deserve our hard earned money

I've had about 3-4 pages loaded and all with nothing but speculation and opinions (mostly bullsh!t). Its a piss poor move to not update the users with updated info and very aggravating not to say the least. Users will leave, but others will join up. I've been with them over year with a few servers and never a problem. I'm waiting it out and hoping for the best. If it all fails then I just move on. Not the first time. And a claim into paypal will take time and most likely get ya nothing if they have no funds available to be grabbed (been this route with another box provider).

way to redeem yourself vinny

anyways i think things are fucked here, lickily im already a leaseweb customer so I could talk to them about it

I've been told not to panick and I will not lose any data hopefully this counts for everyone

nearly had a heart attack this morning seeing this

good luck everyone

Do you mean jump ship to Leaseweb and they will ensure your data will be recover from rapidspeeds server?

I think thats what they were angling at yeah, it was still all pretty vague - I'm prepared to do whatever in all honesty

I these gbit unmetereds with RS were all capped at 100TB anyway, leaseweb are far superior just a littlle more expensive

im afraid i already have filed.its a absolute joke what has happened.the lack of info is a shambles.no customer paying such large amounts of cash, or any customer for that matter deserves that treatment.everyone shud just fuck them off and never return.they dont deserve our hard earned money
Sorry to hear but RS is one of the budget providers. It may be a large sum of money for you.. but if it is.. stop doing what you are doing.. Finish your school and find a decent job.
Or if you are smart.. you have a backup in place and you just move on, that's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back