Rapidspeeds - Latest news back online till 2nd December 2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok rapidspeeds is definately gone people.they owe leaseweb six figure sum and im guessin they aint gonna pay that, so bye bye dick heads and thanks for the bullshit.why even bother to waste our time with the lies.:facepalm:X-(

ok rapidspeeds is definately gone people.they owe leaseweb six figure sum

Sorry I missed the part where you tell where you know this from? RS owes a six figure $ amount to LeaseWeb. How do you know this to be true?
Last I heard LeaseWeb wasnt giving away too much info about whats actually going on let alone specific amount of $$$ owed.

Sorry I missed the part where you tell where you know this from? RS owes a six figure $ amount to LeaseWeb. How do you know this to be true?
Last I heard LeaseWeb wasnt giving away too much info about whats actually going on let alone specific amount of $$$ owed.

i have a source who told me this, and believe me it is true unfortunately, i doubt very highly that they will return, they pocketed what they had and ran, what i dont get is why the ddos bull etc, why bother makin a smokescreen???????

Maybe most of us are just looking for some good news and not wanting to contribute to the spam? Should we all stop looking at the thread just because we don't have anything new to add?

I keep checking for any official news.

I need to know whether to move hosting with my 2month old backup, or wait it out.
The old backup is live, but posting disabled until there is some news.

Maybe most of us are just looking for some good news and not wanting to contribute to the spam? Should we all stop looking at the thread just because we don't have anything new to add?

113 comments and I found 2-4 comments valid but no proofs as far. So cannot comment we just have to read and see what conclusion we come at last 8-)

just changed all the passwords and information from the old RS ded server
[paid on Nov 21 for server starting on Nov 29 monthly, if I had waited to the night of 28, I might have not lost the damn full month, RS you too smart at the right time!]

even if the RS comes back with full refund and data, I never work with them again, such like the f...king hotfile before. [anyone knows the personal info of the person who owned hotfile before? please PM me, didn't have a chance to f him up]

waiting for the new servers...

I do not think RapidSpeeds / Darren would run away with anything. Just wait for his reply. You can not be certain about anything until the Owner of the Company has confirmed it.

I do not think RapidSpeeds / Darren would run away with anything. Just wait for his reply. You can not be certain about anything until the Owner of the Company has confirmed it.
I am surely 1 of the hopeful ones, but I seriously doubt if anyone would appear & say "I am a scammer". But hell, even if it happens that doesn't help either!

I ordered a dedicated server with rapidspeeds 2 days ago, they were very happy to take the payment.

An hour or so later the main website went down, never recieved ANY message from them.

Needless to say i immediately filed a paypal claim after reading this, if that doesn't resolve it, legal action will obviously have to be taken te return my money. This is not exactly a complicated case ;)

Do you think that if he ran away with our money, he would write about it here? :facepalm:

This is just my Opinion. Take it or leave it. Like I said before, nothing is definite until you actually have some solid proof instead of all of this speculation and finger pointing. I'm sure there will be an announcement about what has and will be happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back