Dedicated RapidSpeeds.com - 100Mbps/1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers, From £95 (NL & US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You charge a ridiculous £10 just to change 1 main ip of semi-dedicated. So expensive.

Drakul, Why would you even want to change your IP Address? If it was our fault that you needed a new IP Address it would be free. The only time we would ever charge that amount is if you actually got your servers IP banned from somewhere and then it needed changed.

On the other hand if it is not your fault then please send me a PM and a ticket number of where and who charged you £10 for an IP exchange.

Hello, can I know how many max user on S-X500? If I buy windows server 2008 web edition, can I use remote desktop? Public torrent allowed?

Drakul, Why would you even want to change your IP Address? If it was our fault that you needed a new IP Address it would be free. The only time we would ever charge that amount is if you actually got your servers IP banned from somewhere and then it needed changed.

On the other hand if it is not your fault then please send me a PM and a ticket number of where and who charged you £10 for an IP exchange.

Fileserve currently banning ip's vps/server even if with fault or not fault. Only fileserve banned my ip. I didn't do spamming or such thing. I pM u the ticket number. I better buy a new server and then cancel the old one so I can save the one time fee of £10.

Last edited:
Fileserve currently banning ip's vps/server even if with fault or not fault. Only fileserve banned my ip. I didn't do spamming or such thing. I pM u the ticket number. I better buy a new server and then cancel the old one so I can save the one time fee of £10.

So you would rather buy a new server rather than pay a £10 fee? If fileserve ban your IP then that is something you need to talk to fileserve about. It is difficult for us if people keep getting their IP's banned and want an exchange for free. £10 is a reasonable price. We do not have an unlimited amount of IP's to just give out and exchange when people want. Especially with the IPv4 exhaustion crisis.

So you would rather buy a new server rather than pay a £10 fee? If fileserve ban your IP then that is something you need to talk to fileserve about. It is difficult for us if people keep getting their IP's banned and want an exchange for free. £10 is a reasonable price. We do not have an unlimited amount of IP's to just give out and exchange when people want. Especially with the IPv4 exhaustion crisis.

Yes, I rather buy a new semi-dedicated server for £25.88GBP with new ip than continue with the next subscription for £25.88GBP + one time £10GBP fee for new ip. I never ask it for free. Anyway, I don't mind it anymore :facepalm:.

Hello,

Well it is easier for people to change to a new server, than it is for us to be adding more IPs to VLANs and then the node and removing another :)

We would love to just swap and change, and keep customers happy, but unfortunately it's not that simple.

Last edited:
Good.....Customer's will..
I dont mind it anymore. I now with other host, with the same price but willing to help me not just leaving me stuck by using an excuse like "Unfortunately this service is unmanaged........".

Last edited:
When you buy an un-managed server this usually means that you know what your doing. :facepalm:

Anyway I'm sure if it was nothing big to install we would of helped you out in any way or means we could.

The discount code 'wj10' is still active at the moment for WJunction users, which will give you 10% off your first month on either the NL or USA Dedicated Servers.

Unfortunately not, although we will be changing plans slightly this week to give customers even more value for money :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

uptime is good?

and bad conversion of euro to dollar

if you type on gooogle: 150 euros to dollars
it says: 215 USD

and in your site says 240 USD= 150euros for Q-X2000 server

and all the other servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back