Dedicated RapidSpeeds.com - 100Mbps/1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers, From £95 (NL & US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a special offer for all wjunction users.

10% Discount on ALL Dedicated Servers for the first month. Use the Promotional Discount Code : wj10

Offer ends Friday at midnight.

We have a special offer for all wjunction users.

10% Discount on ALL Dedicated Servers for the first month. Use the Promotional Discount Code : wj10

Offer ends Friday at midnight.

used the promotional discount code but got this:
The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

ordering Q-X4000

i ordered a server today can u add me to Discount

Hello, the Q-100 doesn't qualify.

used the promotional discount code but got this:
The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

ordering Q-X4000

The promotional code was set up to apply to new clients only? Were you an existing one? Regardless, I have been informed that option has been removed, and it should work perfectly now.

If you have any problems, let me know.

hi i know the location is us

but in us which location like dallas,wasington, or any other
and what datacenters u using

They are hosted in PowerLoft, Virginia, USA (www.powerloft.com).

It's the most energy efficent DC in the US, it's colocation only so normal people can't buy space, and they are spending millions on being the top DC for connectivity.

See for yourself: http://108.59.4.100/test.file

Just ordered the S-250 under US-Semi Dedicated.
Btw, I have some questions -
1) I'll get my dedicated HDD + RAM Stick right?
2) The server is located in PowerLoft correct?
3) Why is the CPU for S-250 1.4GHz whereas the CPU for S-X250 2.9GHz?

Best regards,
Kundu

Darren sent you a PM :)

Excellent, will answer it straight after this.

Just ordered the S-250 under US-Semi Dedicated.
Btw, I have some questions -
1) I'll get my dedicated HDD + RAM Stick right?
2) The server is located in PowerLoft correct?
3) Why is the CPU for S-250 1.4GHz whereas the CPU for S-X250 2.9GHz?

Best regards,
Kundu

Kund, not with the 250 - that's basically shared - only the S500 and above have dedicated hard disk(s) & RAM Sticks.

Yes you are correct, PowerLoft.

Thanks for pointing that out, it's correct for the NL servers but all the USA servers have hyper threading on the processors, it works out as one thread (2.9GHz) for each customer.

We are actually going to be changing plans around over the next few days - we will naturally let everyone on here know of course.

I also ordered S-250 semi dedicated server
my order no. 85023153996 hrs already over still waiting

Was sent a few hours back by the time I had are this - US S-250 we are working on having Instant Setup exactly like the S-500 and S-1000 is - it's instant setup on the Netherlands S-250, the whole NL range, and our US/NL Dedicated Server range too.

dude i've submitted ticket 5 hrs ago..still no response..i got server without Hostname..so i'm not able to install any panel..also i submitted ticket regarding re-installation and change Centos 5.5 64 to Centos 5.5 32.
Still waiting.................................

Hello,
I got my details, but there was something funny. There was not IP address associated in the email, although I got my root password. Please help me out here. I've opened a ticket #979449.

Also, I've checked my.rapidspeeds.com and the normal billing portal, and it says that my service is pending. Can you please help me out mate?

Also, in the S-250, may I ask how many people are there per HDD?

Best regards,
Kundu

Ok,

I have to point out, this is not the official place to get help, nor will posting in here get you help any faster.

Just open a ticket, and someone will reply within 0-4hours (between 8.30am-midnight).

During the night the ticket system is slower as it's Skeleton USA staff operating, but no one ever waits more than 6hours, guaranteed.

I think that is perfectly acceptable considering our cheap prices, and I think it's Fast and Efficient.

However, if you would like a guaranteed 1hour response time, open a ticket to Sales about SLA :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back