Dedicated RapidSpeeds.com - 100Mbps/1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers, From £95 (NL & US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, could anyone tell how i can format my semi dedi? i just need to install a fresh virtualmin but i need to first clear the current installation. anyway?

Please any one leave feedback on US servers with screenshots.

I want to know what are the download/upload speeds to filehostings?

We now have MASSIVE 50% First month discount on all of our US Dedicated Servers.

Use the coupon code : US50 to get this discount applied !

And now, 25% off first month new promo code for NL = NL25

That should help the undecided! :))

if you are still undecided and questioning the awesomeness of rapidspeeds: [slide]http://img.huang.mx/8f9.png[/slide]

You should be our mascot, or at least in sales - thanks for taking the time to do that! you normally only ever hear the bad stories with any company :)

You guys are gods. Really.
I've recommended all my clients to buy their servers form you.

Honestly, thanks! This is the recognition we are after.. we work hard to make sure each and every customer is happy :D

We are giving people 1Gbps speeds in the worlds fastest datacenter, for prices unmatchable by any other company... all the while answering 98% of tickets in under 4hrs.

It's not a 9-5 lifestyle :'(

Can I use this for a tube site?

It depends how much bandwidth you will be using? Streamers will get throttled (check t&c's) as and when needed if they do not notify us what they plan on doing, as the traffic profile is different from all others.

Well mate i have two semi dedis and shortly i will take one dedi as i have to work with in a bit more strong environment. btw wish to know in your NL dedi is it possible to have raid0 hardware?

Hi JoomlaZ,

Fantastic, glad to hear it :)

Yes, of course we can offer you HW RAID :) It should be an available option when you are ordering/configuring your server.

If you need any help, don't hesitate to email/phone/open a ticket/reply here.

We will be adding a blog soon with all the tutorials needed, we will keep you updated as soon as this is in place.

In the mean time open a ticket and we will be happy to assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back