Dedicated RapidSpeeds.com - 100Mbps/1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers, From £95 (NL & US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rapidspeeds is gone everyone, and i believe this to be nearly 100% fact.there is a legal discussion between them and leaseweb and chances are very slim to them being online again :'(X-(

here little bit of info guys and doesnt look good

DI0BqtLc.png

I have send leaseweb an e-mail, and give them a link of their thread,
praise them to plug back the server for 14 days for let us get the data backup, and allow us contact leaseweb for arrangement directly,but no luck, this is their reply.

Thank you for your email.

I totally agree with you and am on your side. However, this is a
decision has been made at lawyer level. Our managers agree what
contract/layers says.

On the other hand; Rapidspeeds was using own network and IP range, we do
not know which ip belongs to which server unless we get a list from
owner of Rapidspeeds and this is what we are still trying to get as
well.

For now; We only can help you to provide new server.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

I have contacted them too, in order to make any kind of deal to get my data back, unfortunately I received the same message :(:'(

If you want someone to trust, go with OVH or Swiftway. There are no other providers in that price bracket that actually own their own hardware.

leaseweb it's the best company, the only problem that someone can have with leaseweb is money....

if rapidspedds can and want pay the leaseweb service all will go fine

if they not pay noone can have back the server...

legal problem=money problem

Well @ all rapidspeeds customers -

Open pp disputes till things turn around .... If the servers are back up - you can cancel the disputes and in the event where the company goes down , you might have a chance to get your money back before they clear all their accounts . ( if they haven't already done so )

my site hosted at RS i just need my data no need blah blah ...data more importan to me..hope RS can come back online i don't think they done forever... pls RS fix the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back