Dedicated RapidSpeeds.com - 100Mbps/1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers, From £95 (NL & US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really scam service. I bought them 3 month vps. But they suspend my vps after 2 month with reason : do malware ????? i never know what malware is. I just use vps for private torrent.
Supporter ask me to pay them more to unblock IP address ? like shit.
Changed to Buywindowsvps.com =) goodbye scammer

ROFL dude really you're making a fool of yourself.

BuywindowsVPS = KnowinServers
KnowinServers = RapidSpeeds

=> BuyWindowsVPS = RapidSpeeds.

Really huge fail *sigh*

ROFL dude really you're making a fool of yourself.

BuywindowsVPS = KnowinServers
KnowinServers = RapidSpeeds

=> BuyWindowsVPS = RapidSpeeds.

Really huge fail *sigh*

You're completely wrong and now you look stupid.

Stop the sarcastic comments please. We have moderators for that.

You're completely wrong and now you look stupid.

Stop the sarcastic comments please. We have moderators for that.

Ok then please correct me.

BuyWindows VPS is ran by the staff of KnowinServer and the staff of KnowinServers is now being hired by RapidSpeeds. I do not see why I go wrong.

Don't want to be rude, but I have freedom of speech, all mods respect that except you. You made me pissed X-(

They might have hired some of the same people, but that doesn't make them the same company. And you don't have freedom of speech on WJ. For example, calling me a hoe, retard and threatening me will get you banned. And it did. :)

@kunc86 how i submit ticket? i can t log my account... i send the my Paypal Transaction in RS support@rapidspeeds.com.. no replay..

Your account was never closed, there was a problem with the auto-deployment of your server because the node ran out because so many were sold in one day, but that was fixed days ago by Gavin, and you seemed very nice about it in your ticket reply.

My apologies for our collegue mis-informed you about the account being closed (and he is currently being re-trained at the moment), but I can paste every single System Event Log and show you that your account was never closed (and you should have known this as you were actively being dealt with in a ticket as this was happening, people can't login to closed accounts).

If you think a blank e-mail with a screenshot like this is how problems are resolved, you have a lot to learn:
JIMBB.png

This is really scam service. I bought them 3 month vps. But they suspend my vps after 2 month with reason : do malware ????? i never know what malware is. I just use vps for private torrent.
Supporter ask me to pay them more to unblock IP address ? like shit.
Changed to Buywindowsvps.com =) goodbye scammer

We're a scam are we? No, we're just not idiots. Post what you have here, so I can post your malware results and then kill your BuyWindowsVPS Server too seen as we are their supplier, and I don't want you on our network spreading malware. If you are the person I think you are, I showed you the results, your NetBIOS 139 port being open and in use, and the nMap result, and a solution. You may not know it, but most people you go with you will end up making us money, so ;)

I'm not going to comment abt the above post.
But as for me, I've been using their US dedi since August (paying abt 300USD per month)
So far so good ;)

Thanks Kohkindachi. We have hundreds of customers like you, who pay large amounts and are very happy. I think people here think we are a reseller like 99% of the other companies; we're a legitimate business that doesn't 'scam' customers... we're a bit big for that, it wouldn't be one or two, it would be several thousand people complaining.

Darren : i try to log in my account today .. but my info not in u r RS data base!i send the my paypal dispute.. give my refund or my account!

snap:
7FWXh.jpg

How about you use the address you are registered with in our system, nimalka****@yahoo.com? (this is what caused the confusion between an employee and yourself in the first place, because your other email address is linked to one of the companies we bought over, which is now a closed account). Whilst you are at it, do not renew next month, i've had enough of you now... if you can't remember a simple email address you signed up with, and the fact you were dealt with professionally in tickets yet come here and say 'Fuck Darren Henry' and then continue to rant on, when you clearly only joined here so simply bash our company.

Also, here's a computer tip, next time, use alt+print screen so we don't see your lame torrent client and un-undated computer screenshot...

Like I am going to deal with all this for: Income - £14.25GBP

Thank you for responding Darren :)

My pleasure Mindy :) And my apologies for a client speaking to you like that, if I knew who he was I would give him a slap in a ticket!

what nimalka****@yahoo.com ha? my mail is dsmaya****@gmail.com..i dont have any maill address.. this is you r data base problem.. i have you r all maill in my inbox.. i dont tell you agean.. next time i add all you r all maill in here! i think you sale my vps any customer..

@max1988, without increasing post count, include all details in one post. So it will be better for both Mods and Darren to clear things.

1) Post Screens of All emails you received from RS including invoice payment confirmation.
2) Post Paypal Transaction proof.
3) Post Paypal Dispute proof

what nimalka****@yahoo.com ha? my mail is dsmaya****@gmail.com..i dont have any maill address.. this is you r data base problem.. i have you r all maill in my inbox.. i dont tell you agean.. next time i add all you r all maill in here! i think you sale my vps any customer..

Post a proof of payment using the email address you used , then proof in which email address you received the login info...

If you received the login info in dsmaya whatever , then this is the email address registered there .

All my posts are deleted here, about my very bad experience with rapidspeeds.
But I was just telling the truth: rapidspeeds have many more sales and support requests than is able to handle. And result is that if you are customer from some poorer country like pakistan, india, serbia, albania ... you can bet you will be not treated there with respect and you will wait for any kind of support very very long.

:)

But I was just telling the truth: rapidspeeds have many more sales and support requests than is able to handle. And result is that if you are customer from some poorer country like pakistan, india, serbia, albania ... you can bet you will be not treated there with respect and you will wait for any kind of support very very long.

I don't think they discriminate :( just luck? or maybe the problem is really on your side :s

Last edited:
Not discrimination, they just have their own priorities, which I was definitely not one of that.
Problem from my side? Who knows, everything is possible ... ;)

That's not the point bro. On my last order, I was marked as fraud as well; I just uploaded my real ID without any comments or so, just simply what they asked for and my account was delivered without problems in 3 minutes.

I'm having a lot of DNS issues that are because my little knowdledge about it and even though RS offeres an unmanaged service, there operators still help me out to solve it.

@max1988, without increasing post count, include all details in one post. So it will be better for both Mods and Darren to clear things.

1) Post Screens of All emails you received from RS including invoice payment confirmation.
2) Post Paypal Transaction proof.
3) Post Paypal Dispute proof

i add all now.. give me 10 minutes bro....;)

welcome in RS:
40hO3.jpg

invoice you r server:
BkNnd.jpg

order confirmation:
QMBgz.jpg

invoice payment confirmation:
X8l7q.jpg

Receipt for Your Payment to RapidSpeeds:
KPGta.jpg

Your New Server is Ready:
NQQoj.jpg

1st Ticket
7OGEw.jpg

2nd Ticket:
bwRZJ.jpg

3rd Ticket:
b3lKy.jpg

4th Ticket:
YwAk6.jpg

last mail in RS:
D4Fxm.jpg

PayPal dispute:
F8Dqj.jpg

i think now all clear! give me you r response gentlemen! Darren , full trained you r college little dogs! give me a good service in people.. dont scam people money! i have good remember my all email & site longing info.. i m not little children.. i m 0day UPLOADER.. my last word .... dont trust RS! thanx you r all help WJ gays & gal!

Mindy i glade to you.. thank you very very much you r help!

Last edited:
@max1988, Everything looks good. But Darren claims that you used incorrect email address to login to RS Account Area.

So send the screen to Mindy ( without hiding To field on emails) and get it verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back