Status
Not open for further replies.
I will always use host that pays the best money and has best remote upload speed
Premium users (downloaders) does not care about host sites, it is same to them weather they pay for HF or RS premium as long as they can find what they want to download.

I think katz should look for uploaders as the primary group, because we provide content, and they and all other DDLs and forums will hardly have visitors without content

IMO FS is the best host right now, and I hope they will be as log as possible

So I didn't read any of this thread but I calculated some things.

If I get the 'rapidbig' account, it'd last me around 60 days for 50 euros.
This is seriously messed up. I used to pay that for a yearly account, their new pricing is complete crap.

Good thing I switched to hotfile ages ago, same speed, bigger files, same stuff.

FileServe is much better for uploaders who have more than 100G, because on HF is really hard to keep the good rank.
As I stop upload to HF I almost have platinum rank and Im not goingt o upload to them anymore.
FS pays better

i think that with free account you have limit of 500G
and with premium account you have unlimited space
one moth account is not more that 10$ whit I make for one day

Look on the bright side guys, at least now perhaps we will get a host that can speak English, not broken with fragments of German. R.I.P RapidShare.

Rapidshare's new model, contrary to their claims, is basically a rip off. They're simply using the 'awesome flexibility' as a disguise to screw you over more than ever before.

I guarantee this new model will be the single most cause of their ultimate downfall, which, let's be honest, we all knew was coming the moment Bobby resigned.

We have until today(28/06/2010) or 06/07/2010 to convert all points to 1month/1 year premium? Since the new system will be kick-started tomorrow, will all the points be converted to Rapids, or we have until 6th of July? Someone enlighten me please, lol, thanks

We have until today(28/06/2010) or 06/07/2010 to convert all points to 1month/1 year premium? Since the new system will be kick-started tomorrow, will all the points be converted to Rapids, or we have until 6th of July? Someone enlighten me please, lol, thanks
I'll save my points till the last day, think its better to do so.

Rapidshare R.I.W.
Rest in Web
ha ha ha ha ha

lol :))

i have over 200 GB of files in my collectors account and converted them to free premium yesterday. Now I always get a nagging prompt that the limit for storage is only 50 GB, hope my account will not get in trouble.

To prepare in case I transferred some of the files to my other expired accounts hoping they will generate needed Rapid points to be extended to another premium account.

I have 300GB on my account... does that mean I would have to choose their overpriced 229 rapids/day plan? I hope I can choose other lower-tier package based on my bandwidth usage and not the storage.

"These modifications will not change anything for Free Users. Owners of previous Collector's accounts will receive free Premium accounts, enabling them to manage their uploaded files in the Premium Zone. Downloading and storing are just the same as for the previous Collector's account."
so to my understanding, i can still store for example 300GB like collector's account without any costs?

do you get rapids for downloads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back