Accounts Remaining: 25
Cost Of Each Account:1$
Payment Mode: Paypal

Messenger

m0urya@yahoo.com
m0urya@hotmail.com

.or.
.Site PM.

Rapidshare is closing the 1998 points offer on 19/09/2009. Hurry Up!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

24 comments
You can convert 1000 premium points to 1200 free points. That doubles the points to get 25 in total.. and by the way 17 acounts remaining..

Friends dont trust the man (mourya ). he is a cheater. i have transfered $1 to him. After payment done he did not give me any RS account. After this he does not reply me and gone offline..

I am praying to the moderator to ban this user.

Edit: NOW ITS WORKING. MOURYA IS NOT A SCAMMER. TRUSTED PERSON. SORRY FOR THE ABOVE COMMENT.

Friends dont trust the man (mourya ). he is a cheater. i have transfered $1 to him. After payment done he did not give me any RS account. After this he does not reply me and gone offline..

I am praying to the moderator to ban this user.
he aint a sacammer i trust him i bought a program from him and it works fine=) also if i got any problem he helps me via remote desktop ;)

trusted guy ;)

oh hold on hold on mosti forum.................... last night suddenly my net got disconnected mate... sorry for the delay and its our bad luck that i got disconnected after i recieved your payment. i could do nothing at that time. Please check your pm i have sent you the account.
Please check the account and again reply in the thread so that people realize :)
Thanks for cooperation mate . and sorry for delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back