Status
Not open for further replies.

HuuYaa

[Deutsche Version unten]
Dear Customer #xxxxxx,
we hereby inform you of a modification regarding the file inactivity regulations for Collector's accounts. The guaranteed storage time of a file after the last download (or after the upload, if a file has never been downloaded) will be lowered to 60 days on January 1st, 2010.
Please note that Premium accounts whose files use more than 50 GB of storage are subject to the same storage rules as Collector's accounts.
If you do not agree to the Terms of Use, you are entitled to cancel the contractual relationship within a time limit of four weeks as of receipt of this notification. Should you not make use of your right of cancellation, the alterations are presumed to be accepted and become an effective integral part of the contract.
Best regards,
Support Team

RapidShare AG
Gewerbestrasse 6
6330 Cham
Switzerland

Tel: +41 41 748 78 80
Fax: +41 41 748 78 99

Web: http://www.rapidshare.com
Email: support@rapidshare.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------
What wrong with rapidshare ?? they lower the exchange rate, and now the storage time of files ?

13 comments
rapidshare has been turning into rectums for the past few years, i guess

this rapidshare change can be handled with a program i saw floating around here, that downloads like 1KB of each file from accounts. (i think)

rapidshare has been turning into rectums for the past few years, i guess

this rapidshare change can be handled with a program i saw floating around here, that downloads like 1KB of each file from accounts. (i think)
i know that program, but it is still a kind of annoying

Every host has its policies and to say the truth, from an uploader point of view, a file has no use if it is not downloaded in 60 or 90 days. I still have files that are over 2 years old that are still downloaded on a regular basis.

Other hosts like Hotfile may not delete your files, but files that remain inactive for a long time hurt your rating so you have to delete them to keep your rating as high as possible.

that depends...
If you're uploading for cash/points then sure- files not downloaded in two months are useless, but if you are uploading to share with people, then it might be a problem.

Rapidshar

Rapidshare is becoming worser day by day but after closing of popular torrent sites,this is the only option available to download stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back