Rapidshare making a comeback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NightMare, I don't care if they pay or not, if they just give me 500 Rapids a month for a premium account which I could use to download stuffs, I am all set to upload for them like I used to. I used to upload for RS exclusively, even when everyone was spamming Hotfile links like crazy, so its not like I have something against RS.

For those saying they NEED to start paying, i wish uploaders such as you would just leave teh scene all together. Warez is not about making money you leechers,yes leechers,you guys i wont call uploaders at all as you dont upload files to share,you only see dollar signs. I personally cant wait untill all these new filehosts are gone,or stop paying so you leechers leave with them

This again shows why Rapidshare is one of the best filehosts available today. Elite: rapidshare, megaupload and mediafire, simple as that.

For those saying they NEED to start paying, i wish uploaders such as you would just leave teh scene all together. Warez is not about making money you leechers,yes leechers,you guys i wont call uploaders at all as you dont upload files to share,you only see dollar signs. I personally cant wait untill all these new filehosts are gone,or stop paying so you leechers leave with them

Yeah I'll rep to that lol maybe even out the negative rep we get for saying stuff like that lol

I've been ecstatic since their announcement. So much that I have nothing to say in this topic. I don't want to turn it into drama and a 'battle of the hosts' :))

I will never mind if they pay or not. People love to download always from rapidshare and they have been like a wall host never let their users down. As JGM said scene is about sharing and when you wanna upload you should always still do it because people love it. Otherwise there is no purpose in uploading is what I feel :)

Wow Unlimited file size for free users too! Didn't notice that earlier. I guess I will start uploading single links games to RS after my exam. Been planning on doing that with MU for a while now :)

i agree with JGM and the action they have taken is awesome

i was there when they were paying i was there when they goes down and am still there when rocks/sux whatever

RS FTW no one can compare RS/FS/SO xD

Do you? haha CA :p I gotta say RS is still the best filehost, but TBH i would like to earn money from them 8-)

^^ second that..scenegroups never earn a penny from uploading all those movies,games + they get themselves into trouble,its all abt sharing

you dont know a thing :)

Ever heard of Pay2Leech? This is where SCENE GROUP MEMEBERS rent out spots on Scene FTP Dumps to (almost) anyone willing to pay.

Read a SceneNotice NFO every once in a while, you'll see money is very VERY much involved.

rapidshare is the best host
speed :|
i love rs and hope they make a comeback :)
offer points and that should do it

and no i dont upload atm nor did i ever upload for points/moniez
:|

Good move, they have to make some reforms to satisfy their old/current users. but I wouldn't pay 6 euros a month when the majority of uploaders don't use RS anymore. :))

Finding RS links is getting a lot easier (y)

No points, no premium... still sucks :(
i remember when i get my first 10k and trade for one month premium... good times.

Sorry but oh diddums you want everything for nothing, try putting your hand in your pocket.

With a wait time of 1 hour between downloads, one still needs a premium account to download anything from RS. And if the warez scene is about getting things for free and not money, it doesn't make sense to buy a premium account by paying from my own pockets.

Oh really! I remember the days when you could download 1x 100MB file every 3 hours with them so 1 per hour is 3x better!

Its not all about the money, I would still be uploading to RS like old times if they kept the points system, enabling me to get premium account for free. I sure as hell not gonna upload to some host which will profit off me and yet not even give me a premium account for free as a token of appreciation.

This is not what the scene is about. Share for the sake of sharing and nothing else, if you are in this to get something other than every game, movie, piece of software etc etc for next to nothing then you are in the wrong game.

+ rep given could not agree more.

Isn't this like only a promo or something?

As far as their site says it was originally only for Apirl (unlimited downloading) but from the looks of things they have made it a permanent feature (y)

JGM.

I had loads of traffic on my account, from extending multiple times and multiple 100GB purchases

I have a ticket open to see if they return the rapids spent on traffic

WTF i checked there rates now and they suck big time.

last time i extended my account it was 99 Rapids/ Month, now its 495 Rapids a month, nearly 5 times more.

WTF i checked there rates now and they suck big time.

last time i extended my account it was 99 Rapids/ Month, now its 495 Rapids a month, nearly 5 times more.

That’s Still only approx. €5.99 a month, while hotfile is €6.23 without Unlimited everything including file size, which means for free users the wait between downloads will be less, because you will have 1 rar of 1gb instead of 11rars (10x100mb, 1xfew mb remainder), The problem is you cannot resume as free so if your internet is not so good, you could end up being disconnected and have to start the whole 1gb file again instead of a few mb file... SSL Encryption is also a great added bonus for downloaders...

For Premium and free users this a good thing, as long as Rapidshare's Definition of Unlimited is Truly Unlimited and not the hofile definition of Unlimited which is really limited.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back