RapidShare launches new RapidShare Manager "RSM2"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veer

RapidShare launches new RapidShare Manager "RSM2"

July 20, 2010
RapidShare has completely overhauled its RapidShare Manager, better known as RSM, and now offers the new Manager for free download. Using the RSM2 every premium user can easily and smoothly down- and upload large amounts of data simultaneously. Moreover, the RSM2 provides the opportunity to manage one's accounts.

The RSM2 is platform independent (there are releases for Windows, Mac and Linux) and offers - amongst others - the following features:
File management
Management of several accounts
Email client
RapidShare Manager's new release can be downloaded under the following link: http://www.rapidshare.com/rsm.html

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/u/vxqxyt.png[/slide]

26 comments
Due to their new policy I lost interest in RS.Oh well I will use until majority of the downloaders shift away to another host like MU or HF

Well, looking at the previous Rapidshare applications, I'll stick with RUM.

I tried RS new Flash uploader ... what is a piece of rubbish.

lol it doesn't even seem to have been written by rapidshare this time according to the link at the bottom. Also, I hope this will finally force RS to stop changing their API in huge ways from now on or it'll break their own damn program as well as others.

It Seems more professional than RUM :P

BTW,RUM has many errors now:

20-07-2010_10-20-52.jpg

Am I the only one that benefited? I now have 1TB of bandwidth and 1 year of premium for basically nothing :D. I could care less about pay to upload file hosts :D

Am I the only one that benefited? I now have 1TB of bandwidth and 1 year of premium for basically nothing :D. I could care less about pay to upload file hosts :D

Agree with patt. I now have 3TB all together on three 1 year for like $30 (with the help of some good deals).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back