Status
Not open for further replies.
I never trust brand new equipments, and 3 tb is too big to loose if it crash. But as I said, I wiped my all games
and no need to buy anything

Good News for some People here, RS told me that the new Programm with 250/500 Gb will start at 20th March, but the Files won't be deleted until 3rd April. This applies to all User, so you will have another 2 weeks for remoting :)

very bad situation, data will be remove soon.
guys if u have any solution so please share

well only a combination of filefactory, 1fichier, uptobox and hotfile.

at least u need 2 not 1 single place.

slingfile also works (tried 1-2 links only) fine but they limit accounts if files won't get used.

Good News for some People here, RS told me that the new Programm with 250/500 Gb will start at 20th March, but the Files won't be deleted until 3rd April. This applies to all User, so you will have another 2 weeks for remoting :)

Very good news pal!!

Is their any method to copy or export all my rapidshare links in one click instead of opening each folder alone and copy the links inside it ?

I have 9300 links distributed in 400 folder, and it will be so hard to open folders individually to get my links.

@ No.dam
Install rapidshare manager, right click briefcases (or the major briefcase) and select "copy links" and you're done.
They won't be in order but you'll have you're links! :friends:

OMG :cursing:
Just Came In

Thank you for your inquiry. My name is Rahel Sanchez. I’m responsible for your request. I’m pleased to support you from now on about your account upgrade. You would like to buy more storage for your account xxxxxxxx. As I understand from your request, you would like to have 3 TB of storage space. We have the following individual product options for you: Secure storage / price EUR month (30 days) / price EUR year (365 days) 2 TB / 125.81 € (30 days) / 1655.81 € (365 days) 4 TB / 325.81 € (30 days) / 3655.81 € (365 days) Your previous credit of Rapids and run-time has been included in this offer. That means that the remaining RapidPro run-time have been deducted from the price to be paid. Please note that this offer is not transferable and has been created for you specifically. The payment for this custom product can be made via PayPal or bank transfer. Please confirm which personal account offer you would like and your preferred payment method in a direct reply to this email. Please note that a payment through bank transfer might incur fees. If the effective amount we receive from the amount payable differs, we will deduct the difference from your run-time. We will send you a payment request as soon as you confirm an offer. We ask you to pay the amount within 14 days. The payment will be confirmed by email after that. Should we not receive an answer for this offer until the 29.03.2013, it expires. Should you fail to transfer the money, we will downgrade your account to its previous state and remove the files exceeding the storage space limit as per our deletion rules. If you have any further questions, please contact me directly or ask for me when calling our support hotline. I look forward for your reply. Best regards, Rahel Sanchez RapidShare Support:fly:I just think that I wll hold on with my 2 year contract with them, or they will be dead :fly:

Who will pay these stupid prices?

I don't trust them anymore :)

Unfortunately it doesn't work with both http and https !, I've also tried to involve my account in link, and to save account inside rapidleech then trying to leech a normal rapidshare link, and it didn't work in both cases !
icon_smile_sad.gif

Please if rapidleech script works with rapidshare with any of you let me know, maybe the problem is in the script I use.

Should work without problems.Maybe you have outdated rapidshare plugin in your rapidleech ?

Or do like paralta said,install rs manager and download all files using this manager.

Gladly I still have 15TB of storage space myself where I keep my files, but to share them with other people I need a host that pays themselve, like FileFactory, Netload, Uploaded, HugeFiles and 180uploads ie
Who needs RapidDead :)

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

And OMG again

After a dispute

Thank you for your reply. You do not accept an offer from us. You want a refund. Your message has been forwarded to the according department to clarify the situation. The colleagues will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you. Best regards, Kevin Portmann RapidShare Support RapidShare AG Schochenmühlestrasse 6 6340 Baar Switzerland

So you also don't have personal manager, but everyone who read your mails can answer :(

It's time to make all a statement, so we all can get for what we paid for, or get a reasonable time to transfer files, and also a refund with extra money for all the work we have to do, because they suddenly changed their policy again

2 TB / 125.81 € (30 days) / 1655.81 € (365 days)
4 TB / 325.81 € (30 days) / 3655.81 € (365 days)

I notice that they offer different price for the same space usage size. My friend got

2 TB / 140.69 € (30 days) / 1'670.69 € (365 days)
4 TB / 340.69 € (30 days) / 3'670.69 € (365 days)

I notice that they offer different price for the same space usage size.
I think they deduct some discount if you already have premium (they convert the rest premium time into money and then make you a discounted offer depending on how much money you already paid them. Nevertheless the prices are just insane :facepalm:

Yes qloolp

But that has to do someting with your remaining days that your premium account is valid

I got a 2 year contract last year, and it ends 16 Feb 2014, and I want to hold them on that
Unlimited traffic and unlimited space
If they don't want to do that and close there filestorage, they can make me an offer to find an other host, and time to transfer all files
If they don't. They will have a problem, and I already contacted my Lawyer to do something about this violation

WHEN YOU HAVE A CONTRACT. ONLY BOTH SIDES HAVE TO AGREE, TO MAKE IT UNDONE

And that's not the way RapidDead is doing this :(

@ No.dam
Install rapidshare manager, right click briefcases (or the major briefcase) and select "copy links" and you're done.
They won't be in order but you'll have you're links! :friends:

Thank you a lot mate, that's what I was looking for ... :wave:

@qloolp

I have 4 Premium File Hosts, and 5 free File Hosts, where I can remote Upload between them, but never from RapidDead
I pay for the 4 Premium hosts less then RapidDead ask now, and have many more files stored on them, but are deleted after some time

So what's the best way to store?

Or shall we all goto underground and exchange files there ? :)

Just Came In

Thank you for your inquiry. My name is Rahel Sanchez. I’m responsible for your request. I’m pleased to support you from now on about your account upgrade. You would like to buy more storage for your account xxxxxxxx. As I understand from your request, you would like to have 3 TB of storage space. We have the following individual product options for you: Secure storage / price EUR month (30 days) / price EUR year (365 days) 2 TB / 125.81 € (30 days) / 1655.81 € (365 days) 4 TB / 325.81 € (30 days) / 3655.81 € (365 days) Your previous credit of Rapids and run-time has been included in this offer. That means that the remaining RapidPro run-time have been deducted from the price to be paid. Please note that this offer is not transferable and has been created for you specifically. The payment for this custom product can be made via PayPal or bank transfer. Please confirm which personal account offer you would like and your preferred payment method in a direct reply to this email. Please note that a payment through bank transfer might incur fees. If the effective amount we receive from the amount payable differs, we will deduct the difference from your run-time. We will send you a payment request as soon as you confirm an offer. We ask you to pay the amount within 14 days. The payment will be confirmed by email after that. Should we not receive an answer for this offer until the 29.03.2013, it expires. Should you fail to transfer the money, we will downgrade your account to its previous state and remove the files exceeding the storage space limit as per our deletion rules. If you have any further questions, please contact me directly or ask for me when calling our support hotline. I look forward for your reply. Best regards, Rahel Sanchez RapidShare Support:fly:I just think that I wll hold on with my 2 year contract with them, or they will be dead :fly:

Who will pay these stupid prices?

For those monthly prices you cant just buy a physical external hdd for the same month price and have your files for ever (or atleast for years depending on the brand) these prices friggin outrageous, they must think people are idiots to pay that kind of money on a monthly basis.

:fly:OMG:fly:They are getting crazier with every mail :dan:
Mail send
I don't only want a refund, but also a payout to find a new file storage site and enough time to transfer all files to that new host

This is not a request anymore, but a demand, to make it clear, that you all can get sued for this behaviour
This is not the way you thread customers, or anyone else

Not so kind regards
Mail recieved

Dear customer, I received a message that you would like to receive a refund. I can offer you a partial refund of 44.88 EUR for your account xxxxxxxx. Please let me know if you want to keep your Rapids/RapidPro or want the partial refund. Kindly note that we will delete your account after partially refunding the payment. If you want to stay with your account even when we have refunded the payment, please let me know. Generally the partial refund will be processed over your last payment. If you have paid with PayPal, the partial refund will be issued to your PayPal Account. If you have paid with your credit card, the partial refund will be credited on your credit card. However, the refund can only been issued to the corresponding PayPal account or credit card account, if it is still active. Therefore, please confirm that the PayPal account or creditat card is still active. If you have files stored on your account, we will not be able to delete it as long as the files are not removed . Therefore, please delete your files or let us know, if you we should delete your files for you. Best regards, Eduard Stein RapidShare Support

I already set my lawyer to work, but they must have some self-destructing therapy on them :sun:

LET'S FIGHT THEM, BECAUSE WHAY THEY'RE DOING IS NOT LEGAL IN ANY INTERNATIONAL COURT

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

:fly:OMG :fly:
This is getting ********

Just sent :-=

As I said before my Paypal email is still the same as my email to you

Please let me know when you return my money, with a amount of money to transfer and let me find a new reliable host, to remote upload my files

And again sorry, but you (Rapid) don't give anyone a choice, and breaking contracts

Later I will send a message If I agree with it or I will let my lawyer proceed with the process that has started

And again
Not so kind regards

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

For those monthly prices you cant just buy a physical external hdd for the same month price and have your files for ever (or atleast for years depending on the brand) these prices friggin outrageous, they must think people are idiots to pay that kind of money on a monthly basis.

I saved already all my files on my external drives kartal5
But when I have a contract for 2 years, I want them to keep there promises.
Or are we living in a world, that every government or FBI can delete files, without aproval from the owners of the files?
Like they did with MegaUpload :(

I'm so sad about this all, but unless we unite, we can all brake this money driven economy :sun:

500gb would have been enough for me (had 493gb) but 250gb for the same price as 2 years already paid is just ridiculous
managed to get it down to 300gb with lots of classic stuff now gone forever. busy dumping 50gb on mega... and i might just make it
feel sorry for the people with 1tb+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back