Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not I have been using them for 3 1/2 months now here are all the sites they run http://www.mega-group.me/

So do they offer unlimited storage for free users? If so, im not gonna use backblaze..

280 GB ?

Try 18 TB :facepalm:

Glad to not be in your shoes, at least i have a change of downloading my files before rapidshit scratches them..

EDIT: I take my words about blackbaze back, i dont really get their system, i think it scans your whole harddrive while installing the .exe. Right now i am considering hofile but im not even sure of them (remember how they deleted most of their download links because of the heat with megaupload and fbi)

Last edited:
Filepost has limits too. Our friend who says he has 20TB will be screwed by filepost.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

My suggestion to those with tons of files and have no time to move them: Target to move the oldest, rarely found file first. I believe the newer movies/music/apps can be downloaded again on torrent ul.to or whatever. The old stuffs are most of the time the gems.

backblaze scans and backs up all of your system automatically, it doesnt let you choose which files to back up: http://www.backblaze.com/remote-backup-everything.html

Rapidgator seems to be the solution for now, it allows you to remote upload your files from rs onto their server and its really fast too!.

My only concern is that im a free user, so i dunno if their 'unlimited storage' applies for free users as well?

As i said as of now i am using RG but im unsure whether its a good long term solution.. The website has a 'point' system which is illegal (its like piracy marketing), and the site has spelling errors.
But until i find a better alternative i hope they can hold on to my backup files.

Last edited:
We all know that in such a short span it would be difficult to transfer files.All they want is Money.

Everybody report paypal of rapidshare..They fucked us ...Fuck them..Act like A.K. Call paypal and tell them that rapidshare is storing copyright files ..Tell paypal that rapidshare asks for money for storing illegal files...:P e.t.c..it would be pleasant to see them loosing Paypal...:P

RG still deletes even if u .rar w/ password and rename, and split the file.

deletes when? if you share the links with others? Because I'm just keeping my backup files to myself.
Its just too risky making the links public, no filehost turns a blind eye to illegal files being shared on major warez forums.

Last edited:
We all know that in such a short span it would be difficult to transfer files.All they want is Money.

Everybody report paypal of rapidshare..They fucked us ...Fuck them..Act like A.K. Call paypal and tell them that rapidshare is storing copyright files ..Tell paypal that rapidshare asks for money for storing illegal files...:P e.t.c..it would be pleasant to see them loosing Paypal...:P

Didn't they loose PayPal over a year ago?
They only pay via WMZ right now.

FYI, they took care of one problem:

Dear Partners,
We have enabled ability to disable "Copy to My Files" service for your files. You can do it by unchecking Enable "Copy to My Files" in your profile setting on this page: http://rapidgator.net/settings/other

Didn't they loose PayPal over a year ago?
They only pay via WMZ right now.
This topic is about RapidShare, not RapidGator. And RapidShare is the only bigger host which still offers PayPal but does not pay uploaders by any option any more but shits on all customers ;)

megashares has only 1 month/plan and no remote upload at all. (impossible to transfer from RS)
FF has fair usage policy so there is a fair limit there also.
CramIt.in 90days for premium
won't trust uploadstation-fileserve and filepost for sure.

there is uptobox.com but have no idea if they are trusted.

basically nothing left :( :(

There is also RyuShare, Hotfile, 1Fichier, or OpenDrive. They have been around for years and seem more trustworthy than rapid.

@thedossetup
Not surprised cramIt.in lies about their limits. They say nothing about that in faq or tos.

I send them several offers

10 tb for 30 days
15 tb for 30 days
20 tb for 30 days

I will try to keep that I can not carry to other place till I move them

rapid speed is very slow since they release new system, I think people try to recover their data before die
and this hammer their servers

There is also RyuShare, Hotfile, 1Fichier, or OpenDrive. They have been around for years and seem more trustworthy than rapid.

@thedossetup
Not surprised cramIt.in lies about their limits. They say nothing about that in faq or tos.

ryushare and HF are not good for backup.The first is only a few months in business and HF has many files already blacklisted by md5 ID.

what about opendrive ??

do they support remote upload (from rapidshare) anyone ??

1 year price is $100

1fichier is ok but nowadays we need to store on 2 different locations :unsure:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back