Selling Rapidsharé.com Domain Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ

I did bought a domain name
http://rapidsharé.com (Its not rapidshare, their is the difference in e. Its unicode char)

I bought it to open a Rapidshare search engine. But got busy with some or the other works. So dropped the idea. If anyone wanna buy it just let me know.

Domain Name : rapidsharé.com
Private Whois : Yes, Enabled
Expires : 2010-12-13
registrar : Name.com

Bid starts from : 10$
Bin : 35$
Bid expires: When I get Good Price.

Note : to get é u need to hold ALT & press 130

38 comments
hmm nice domain .... very confusing :P .. all the way how do u type that letter ?? well the thing is it's an gr8 domain name but as gr8 as ppl must throng to buy it ?

well good luck with that ;)

God my head is tingling now...
I will better save the domain in a notepad...

BTW how will u index it to google and how will guest come there directly,
U will need reffering sites a lot...

APART TOPIC : U thought of buying this domain many days ago right and u bought it today... CONGRATS...

I bought it many days ago to start a search engine. But I just continuously postponed the work on next coming days(as i was busy in some or other work). Now when I have bought some sites. I am damn sure that I wont quite get time to make a new site for search engine project. So dropping the idea. Dont worry this domain would be indexed by Google quite easily.

weird keyboards u people have i get that letter with pushin on button where you get the @ and to type number 2 ,
its's belgian.. because that letter is used alot in france so...

the letter is in spanish

Edit :

Now I guess its enough about domain name. Anyone interested to buy this domain. Please place the bid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back